The fascination with the term "Bull"

Am I the only black man who doesn't like when they read or see these couples or females refer to their "black" play partner as a Bull. Like he's not even a human being but just her black bull. Like I understand the definition and the origin of the word and even that's some b.s imo. But why not say your Black King or Black play partner? Idk I'm just sick of seeing that and seems like alot of people like referring to black men as Only a BULL in the lifestyle
Nothing can be done about it. Ignore it and move on .

Am I the only black man who doesn't like when they read or see these couples or females refer to their "black" play partner as a Bull. Like he's not even a human being but just her black bull. Like I understand the definition and the origin of the word and even that's some b.s imo. But why not say your Black King or Black play partner? Idk I'm just sick of seeing that and seems like alot of people like referring to black men as Only a BULL in the lifestyle
Personally I am offended when I hear the term. I feel it reduced a gentleman of any colour to a life support for a sex toy.

Lol, mad you funny nice attempt at gaslighting. You got set straight (pun intended), how is it insults you clearly state in your bio you are a beta bi cuck who simps to wife. Stop trying to expand your echo chamber, nobody is buying it.
Uhm wrong again. But nice try.

If I’m with a black man he’s a king in his own right not just cos he’s black but generally black men are the most awesome of any ethnicity even their asses are sculpted like Greek gods it’s made for grabbing onto when they send you into a orgasmic frenzy.

I've always thought it sounded odd so I've never used it but I have met some men that call themselves bulls. I basically treat it like the "N" word and only use it when asked to.

First of all; I didn't mention black people. Second what I said is a fact. 3. You don't get to decide what I can say or express an opinion. And finally try and comprehend what you read.
denzel washington GIF

You are accurate on all three of those counts BWB. 👍🏽.

As a side note, I’ve witnessed beasts come out of a few women (prim and proper on the outside and during the light of day) when I was plowing them. Just for shits and grins, when I could sense they were getting ready to cum, I whispered, “You’re a little N-gga whore, aren’t ya?”

Their eyes went wide open and their nostrils flared as they shouted “Yes!!!” and popped their top. They probably would have shuddered in dismay if someone said anything of the like at their work or the local park, but they apparently had a switch that flipped.

Black king lol WTF. One is just as stupid as the other.

I totally agree with you. My wife would never let her sex partner fuck her if he calls himself a bull. A bull would have fun in a China shop but not on top of my wife. We prefer her sex partners to be called her 'lovers '

Nothing to do with the race.

Look at any personal ads there are plenty of white and Hispanic Bulls looking to service wives and girlfriends.

And it has nothing to do with livestock it has to do with a dominant role. Often physically and sexual dominant, but not necessarily, a particular body type more elemental attitude.

The dominant man with a mentally or physically who mounts and breeds females well lesser males, stand off to the side and watch.

I once worked at a packaging and shipping place and used to hangout with a younger farm boy. He’d see me hitting on the females who walked in and one day said “Calvin you’re a bull”. Not knowing what that meant I asked him what he meant by that. He replied “if you put a bull out there with the cows, he’ll fuck ‘em all. That’s you. If you got the chance to fuck these ladies you’d fuck ‘em all.

He was right.

I’m not sure if that meant he was literally calling me an ******* or saying that I had an animalistic sex drive. I suspect it was the latter. Regardless, this entire swinging / hotwifing / cuckolding thing does have elements to it that is degrading to someone in the situation. Always know what game you’re in and like boxing, protect yourself at all times.

I totally agree with you. My wife would never let her sex partner fuck her if he calls himself a bull. A bull would have fun in a China shop but not on top of my wife. We prefer her sex partners to be called her 'lovers '
" A bull would have fun in a china shop but not on top of my wife " 👏🏾😂 style and creativity points awarded sir 🏆

Back