The fascination with the term "Bull"

Kinghendogg

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
Am I the only black man who doesn't like when they read or see these couples or females refer to their "black" play partner as a Bull. Like he's not even a human being but just her black bull. Like I understand the definition and the origin of the word and even that's some b.s imo. But why not say your Black King or Black play partner? Idk I'm just sick of seeing that and seems like alot of people like referring to black men as Only a BULL in the lifestyle

Am I the only black man who doesn't like when they read or see these couples or females refer to their "black" play partner as a Bull. Like he's not even a human being but just her black bull. Like I understand the definition and the origin of the word and even that's some b.s imo. But why not say your Black King or Black play partner? Idk I'm just sick of seeing that and seems like alot of people like referring to black men as Only a BULL in the lifestyle
I try to avoid the word Bull whenever possible. I prefer Black Lover.

The term "bull" to define a woman's lover whether he be black or white is crude and somewhat dehumanizing. How about "sex-friend" or or simply "boyfriend" or "play friend". Those are descriptions I would prefer should my wife become a a black (or white or purple) man's lover.

I love the idea of using Black King instead of Black Bull! Thanks for starting the conversation.
Does snowbunny fall into the same category?

I love the idea of using Black King instead of Black Bull! Thanks for starting the conversation.
Does snowbunny fall into the same category?
There's never been a negative stigma or racist roots to the word snowbunny or Becky. Becky was used because of the Baby Got Back song and snowbunny came about because snow is white and bunnies generally were viewed as attractive women. So combine the two and u come up with a "snowbunny"

Last edited:
I whole heartedly agree with this sentiment. In my opinion or my view, I am not an *******. I don't like the term bull.

The term "bull" to define a woman's lover whether he be black or white is crude and somewhat dehumanizing. How about "sex-friend" or or simply "boyfriend" or "play friend". Those are descriptions I would prefer should my wife become a a black (or white or purple) man's lover.
The term "whore" to define a mans lover whether he be black or white is crude and somewhat dehumanizing.....

Yes, but more often than not they have stated they enjoy those terms during sexual encounters... I'm stating I do not like the term bull at anytime as it refers to me..

Karma??? Not how that works the term Bull has been around since slavery....slut hasn't. A woman was called haughty or a jezebel not a slut.
The term "Slut" predates american slavery by almost 200 years. Its an old english term that definiton essentially remains unchanged.

ORIGIN OF SLUT​

First recorded in 1375–1425; late Middle English slutte; compare dialectal slut “mud,” Norwegian (dialectal) slutr “sleet, impure liquid”
By the end of the 15th century, the sense “a woman given to immoral or improper conduct”

Bitch, bitch, bitch! Why not find something more important to BITCH ABOUT!

You get married white pussy for FREE, talk down to husbands as CUCKS or cuckyboiz, then have an issue with being the man in charge by being called the BULL? Wow! I guess it bothers a man to be treated like a "piece of meat" .... yet has no problem treating women that way.

I bet if you tell the married white lady not to call you a BULL, she'll obliged you.

.....RESPECT
pic_Sign-TwoWayStreet.jpe

Last edited:
Yes, but more often than not they have stated they enjoy those terms during sexual encounters... I'm stating I do not like the term bull at anytime as it refers to me..
The key here is your reply "more often than not" which says to me that you use the term frequnetly and only when someone disagrees with its use and calls it out are you then made aware of its disparging effect. I am not saying its tit for tat but to have a disparging term applied to you then you use some to describe others is the pot calling the kettle black.

Last edited:
Back