The Drive From The Lake

Real.DaniMarie

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
We'd spent the day at the Lake. We were heading home, my husband driving.

We had two friends with us, I had chosen to sit in the backseat of the truck. Robby was back here as well and his girlfriend wanted the heater so she sat upfront.

Robby 6'2 190 pounds and black as night. He was extremely attractive id had a crush on him for years.

Me I'm 5'7 130 pounds, fit finely I had abs after months of working at getting in shape. I had nice little c cups and red head just below my shoulders. My best feature was my ass however, it was the biggest part of my body. Everyone stairs at it, heart shaped and I could shake it like crazy.

I was laying with my butt in the middle seat my head resting on the door. Robby, I thought had fallen asleep. He was pressed against me, his hand grabbed my ass with his fingers in my crack.

I hadn't changed out of my bathing suit, I was showing off in a little g-string bikini.

I wasn't imagining it, Robby kept squeezing my ass. His fingers going deeper, touching my pussy. Within seconds he had my g-string pulled to the side, his fingers roamed my bare pussy lips.

I could feel his cock against my ass cheeks rubbing against them. I could tell it was big and that it was heavy. Compared to hubby it was huge. I hadn't experienced anything besides toys that even approached big. I'd married young and saved myself for marriage. Hubby was about 4 inches hard. I'd never had a orgasm with him.

My pussy wanted this, I could feel it dripping. His fingers slipped between my lips rubbing my clit. That's when I arched my back. Pushing my ass against his cock.

I was surprised his cock was bare and out. I had thought he had shorts on. I reached back grabbing his cock. It was huge I couldn't fit my hand around it.

His fingers found my soaked cunt hole, slipping inside me. I gasped loudly. Thankfully the music was on. I was stroking his cock between my ass cheeks well his fingers explored my cunts deep interior. His two fingers were stretching my pussy and not even all the way in were deeper then hubby had ever been inside me.

Hubby and Susan in the front seat were obviously. Robby found a rhythm fingering me well thrusting his cock in my hand. I felt his cock swelling getting even bigger. I was rubbing front tip to his pelvic bone, he was not huge but enormous. It was longer than my forearm and thicker then tuna can.

All I could think about was how it would feel inside me. Thinking about his cock well being fingered had my legs shaking, it brought me to my first orgasm quickly. His fingers pulled out, his hand grabbed his cock.

He put it between my cheeks, I felt it pressed against my pussy pushing. His cock head spreading my lips, ripping my cunt open. The girth stretching, ripping me open. He was bigger than any toys I'd ever used. I could feel how tight my pussy was griping him, his cock felt like the rod of the gods.

It took what felt like forever, but he got passed the head and half way inside me. He was gentle but firm letting each inch open me, but never waiting too long before pushing more inside.

He started thrusting deep strokes. My head swam, my body reacting tightening every muscle. I was thrusting backwards with every stroke he took forward. His cock going deeper, I could literally feel his cock pushing my stomach outward.

My orgasms were hard and fast coming every few strokes he took. We had to slow down and be quiet a few times as the music changed. As soon as a louder track started he would fuck me hard again. I knew I couldn't be quiet, his cock was too good and my orgasms too strong.

It was a 2 hour drive back to town, we'd started about 30 minutes into the drive. He fucked me all the way. About 5 minutes from home I felt his strokes get harder lots harder. He had finally bottomed out, he tensed up thrusting all the way in. I felt him explode deep inside me. This sent me over the edge. I'm a cum whore deep down, Its the closest hubby has ever came to giving me a orgasm. He gives me a very strong tingling feeling.

This however had my pussy gushing fluid. I had squirted for the first time and had the biggest deepest orgasm of my life. I was vibrating my whole body. My ass pushing against Robby's cock forsing it to stay inside me. I kept cumming but so did he. I could feel his cock deep down throbbing then a burst. It would stop but then the throbbing and another burst.

I could feel his cum leaking out, coating my ass, my pussy lips, and my bikini bottom.

Just as pulled into the driveway he released me. I felt his cock sliding out, my pussy stretched gapping open.

I sat up feeling wobbly, wrapping my towel around me.

I couldn't walk straight, and as soon as stood up outside the car I felt globs of cum drop out of me.

Afterwards

Robby and I fuck daily, he broke things off with Susan. I talked hubby into renting him the guest house. Hubby hasn't noticed a thing; even my new tattoo a spade with a q in the middle hasn't raised any questions.

We had two friends with us, I had chosen to sit in the backseat of the truck. Robby was back here as well and his girlfriend wanted the heater so she sat upfront.

Robby 6'2 190 pounds and black as night. He was extremely attractive id had a crush on him for years.

Me I'm 5'7 130 pounds, fit finely I had abs after months of working at getting in shape. I had nice little c cups and red head just below my shoulders. My best feature was my ass however, it was the biggest part of my body. Everyone stairs at it, heart shaped and I could shake it like crazy.

I was laying with my butt in the middle seat my head resting on the door. Robby, I thought had fallen asleep. He was pressed against me, his hand grabbed my ass with his fingers in my crack.

I hadn't changed out of my bathing suit, I was showing off in a little g-string bikini.

I wasn't imagining it, Robby kept squeezing my ass. His fingers going deeper, touching my pussy. Within seconds he had my g-string pulled to the side, his fingers roamed my bare pussy lips.

I could feel his cock against my ass cheeks rubbing against them. I could tell it was big and that it was heavy. Compared to hubby it was huge. I hadn't experienced anything besides toys that even approached big. I'd married young and saved myself for marriage. Hubby was about 4 inches hard. I'd never had a orgasm with him.

My pussy wanted this, I could feel it dripping. His fingers slipped between my lips rubbing my clit. That's when I arched my back. Pushing my ass against his cock.

I was surprised his cock was bare and out. I had thought he had shorts on. I reached back grabbing his cock. It was huge I couldn't fit my hand around it.

His fingers found my soaked cunt hole, slipping inside me. I gasped loudly. Thankfully the music was on. I was stroking his cock between my ass cheeks well his fingers explored my cunts deep interior. His two fingers were stretching my pussy and not even all the way in were deeper then hubby had ever been inside me.

Hubby and Susan in the front seat were obviously. Robby found a rhythm fingering me well thrusting his cock in my hand. I felt his cock swelling getting even bigger. I was rubbing front tip to his pelvic bone, he was not huge but enormous. It was longer than my forearm and thicker then tuna can.

All I could think about was how it would feel inside me. Thinking about his cock well being fingered had my legs shaking, it brought me to my first orgasm quickly. His fingers pulled out, his hand grabbed his cock.

He put it between my cheeks, I felt it pressed against my pussy pushing. His cock head spreading my lips, ripping my cunt open. The girth stretching, ripping me open. He was bigger than any toys I'd ever used. I could feel how tight my pussy was griping him, his cock felt like the rod of the gods.

It took what felt like forever, but he got passed the head and half way inside me. He was gentle but firm letting each inch open me, but never waiting too long before pushing more inside.

He started thrusting deep strokes. My head swam, my body reacting tightening every muscle. I was thrusting backwards with every stroke he took forward. His cock going deeper, I could literally feel his cock pushing my stomach outward.

My orgasms were hard and fast coming every few strokes he took. We had to slow down and be quiet a few times as the music changed. As soon as a louder track started he would fuck me hard again. I knew I couldn't be quiet, his cock was too good and my orgasms too strong.

It was a 2 hour drive back to town, we'd started about 30 minutes into the drive. He fucked me all the way. About 5 minutes from home I felt his strokes get harder lots harder. He had finally bottomed out, he tensed up thrusting all the way in. I felt him explode deep inside me. This sent me over the edge. I'm a cum whore deep down, Its the closest hubby has ever came to giving me a orgasm. He gives me a very strong tingling feeling.

This however had my pussy gushing fluid. I had squirted for the first time and had the biggest deepest orgasm of my life. I was vibrating my whole body. My ass pushing against Robby's cock forsing it to stay inside me. I kept cumming but so did he. I could feel his cock deep down throbbing then a burst. It would stop but then the throbbing and another burst.

I could feel his cum leaking out, coating my ass, my pussy lips, and my bikini bottom.

Just as pulled into the driveway he released me. I felt his cock sliding out, my pussy stretched gapping open.

I couldn't walk straight, and as soon as stood up outside the car I felt globs of cum drop out of me.

Afterwards

Robby and I fuck daily, he broke things off with Susan. I talked hubby into renting him the guest house. Hubby hasn't noticed a thing; even my new tattoo a spade with a q in the middle hasn't raised any questions.
Hot story

Afterwards

That was so hot!
Robby is one lucky bastard!!!

Afterwards

Awesome story.

Afterwards

Robby and I fuck daily, he broke things off with Susan. I talked hubby into renting him the guestehouse. Hubby hasn't noticed a thing; even my new tattoo a spade with a q in the middle hasn't raised any questions.
Sounds like a load total BS... the GF never turned around once.??

Back