"The Donald"

Drillher4me

Couple
Gold Member
Rumour has it that Donald Trump has just cancelled a scheduled private meeting with the Chancellor of Germany, Ms. Angela Merkel!

Inside sources claim that "The Donald" had been informed by The Israel Secret Service (Mossad) that The Chancellor was coming to the meeting armed with a secret weapon!

"The Donald" lost it when he heard that the Secret Weapon was an "Electric Brest Pump!" Apparently it was the same make and brand used by a female lawyer during a recent Deposition which Mr. Trump attended. The Donald was so enraged that he totally lost it, literally screamed at the female lawyer and walked out of the hearing! The Deposition was renewed several days later according to the female lawyer involved and interviewed on CNN this morning! Not surprisingly 24% of Republicans love this guy!

I am a conservative but not a Republican. Politically Trump is a bad joke. He does bring some issues into the open that need to be discussed but his only real skills are making money for himself and promoting himself. Like our current resident in the White House he doesn't play well with anyone that doesn't see things his way.

I am a conservative but not a Republican. Politically Trump is a bad joke. He does bring some issues into the open that need to be discussed but his only real skills are making money for himself and promoting himself. Like our current resident in the White House he doesn't play well with anyone that doesn't see things his way.

Torpedo, I definitely agree with you on The Donald at least! However whereas I don't have a dog in the fight, I'm not an American, it is not to say I don't enjoy following American politics. I definitely do! I find your politics both fascinating and amusing, sometimes, if not most times, both at the same time.

Then every once in awhile comes along a character and story line that would make Walt Disney roll over in his grave with envy! The character and story line in this case has to be "The Donald!" (And not Donald Duck, albeit there are some comparisons one could make. Think hairdo!) Plus everybody loves him! Just ask him! LOL

Torpedo, I definitely agree with you on The Donald at least! However whereas I don't have a dog in the fight, I'm not an American, it is not to say I don't enjoy following American politics. I definitely do! I find your politics both fascinating and amusing, sometimes, if not most times, both at the same time.

Then every once in awhile comes along a character and story line that would make Walt Disney roll over in his grave with envy! The character and story line in this case has to be "The Donald!" (And not Donald Duck, albeit there are some comparisons one could make. Think hairdo!) Plus everybody loves him! Just ask him! LOL
"The Donald" is sometimes more humorous than Donald Duck, but I don't think Walt Disney would have wanted him. Most of Disney's work was rated "G", Trump is definitely not rated "G"

You are a "conservative" in name only and a total closet Republican. You've got all the talking points down. Not an insult, it's my opinion. You site FDR's supposed weakness in not using the A bomb on Japan at the beginning of the war. Unfortunately the A bomb wasn't developed until Truman was in office. After the first A bomb dropped on Japan Truman didn't say a word when the military dropped the second. It was only after the second that Truman set up oversight of the deployment. The United States and people of the "right wing" suppose that everyone else is a terrorist and fault Sharia law in other countries when the far right of the Republican party doesn't offer solutions, only drumbeats toward another holy war in the name of Christianity. FDR was the greatest man that ever led this nation with the exception of Lincoln who was also a Republican. FDR pulled us out of the worst depression this country has ever seen by taxing the rich and setting up social safety nets like Social Security. After he used executive orders to pass those safety nets and taxes the rich in this country agreed, "this will never happen again" and since then have worked together with a fascist fervor to further propaganda into every household in this nation via the media, all of which is owned by seven corporations. They've used religion, racism and false history to instill a lemming like urge to destroy anything good that has been done in this country by people who can't think for themselves. They are trying to destroy Social Security, install more tax breaks for the rich, have destroyed the "fairness in media act" and through suits by the Koch brothers have ****** "Citizens United" right down the throats of working people so they can use their money to control our elections. Scott Walker, the Koch brothers lap dog is destroying unions in Wisconsin and has promised his masters he will make the destruction of anything good for the working people his sole agenda. It's sad, very sad that during a time when a man such as President ELECT Obama is trying to find peace with the people of Iran, there are people in this country who for their own industrial military complex gain will attempt to destroy that peace and ******* another war on us. We can afford Social Security, we can afford the Affordable health care act and we CAN"T afford another war. These people that are against the agreement with Iran need to remember several things about Iran. It was the CIA and the United States that put the Shaw of Iran into power and kept him there as a dictator until the overthrow in the late 1970 and then the ensuing hostiage situation. It was the United States that was led into a war against the people of Iraq by G. W. Bush based on lies about WMD's almost 5000 American ******* and many, many more Iraq families have died for profit by people like Dick Chaney. You want to talk politics? Lets talk about the number of Native Americans killed or enslaved by Christians. Let's talk about a war between the North and the South that was based on the desire of certain rich land owners to retain slaves. Did I read 27 years of peace? 27 years??? So before you decide to try to rally against the Iran agreement you decide if you want to send your own ******* off to die in a battle against people who have nothing against us as a country. Trump is attractive to many Republicans because as working class people they are tired of the far far right of the Republican party that is against everything we stand for as a nation. He's not bought out by the KOCH brothers like every other Republican on the podium and they can't control him. People are growing tired of the bullshit and lies. The Republican talking mouths have cried wolf too many times.

You are a "conservative" in name only and a total closet Republican. You've got all the talking points down. Not an insult, it's my opinion. You site FDR's supposed weakness in not using the A bomb on Japan at the beginning of the war. Unfortunately the A bomb wasn't developed until Truman was in office. After the first A bomb dropped on Japan Truman didn't say a word when the military dropped the second. It was only after the second that Truman set up oversight of the deployment. The United States and people of the "right wing" suppose that everyone else is a terrorist and fault Sharia law in other countries when the far right of the Republican party doesn't offer solutions, only drumbeats toward another holy war in the name of Christianity. FDR was the greatest man that ever led this nation with the exception of Lincoln who was also a Republican. FDR pulled us out of the worst depression this country has ever seen by taxing the rich and setting up social safety nets like Social Security. After he used executive orders to pass those safety nets and taxes the rich in this country agreed, "this will never happen again" and since then have worked together with a fascist fervor to further propaganda into every household in this nation via the media, all of which is owned by seven corporations. They've used religion, racism and false history to instill a lemming like urge to destroy anything good that has been done in this country by people who can't think for themselves. They are trying to destroy Social Security, install more tax breaks for the rich, have destroyed the "fairness in media act" and through suits by the Koch brothers have ****** "Citizens United" right down the throats of working people so they can use their money to control our elections. Scott Walker, the Koch brothers lap dog is destroying unions in Wisconsin and has promised his masters he will make the destruction of anything good for the working people his sole agenda. It's sad, very sad that during a time when a man such as President ELECT Obama is trying to find peace with the people of Iran, there are people in this country who for their own industrial military complex gain will attempt to destroy that peace and ******* another war on us. We can afford Social Security, we can afford the Affordable health care act and we CAN"T afford another war. These people that are against the agreement with Iran need to remember several things about Iran. It was the CIA and the United States that put the Shaw of Iran into power and kept him there as a dictator until the overthrow in the late 1970 and then the ensuing hostiage situation. It was the United States that was led into a war against the people of Iraq by G. W. Bush based on lies about WMD's almost 5000 American ******* and many, many more Iraq families have died for profit by people like Dick Chaney. You want to talk politics? Lets talk about the number of Native Americans killed or enslaved by Christians. Let's talk about a war between the North and the South that was based on the desire of certain rich land owners to retain slaves. Did I read 27 years of peace? 27 years??? So before you decide to try to rally against the Iran agreement you decide if you want to send your own ******* off to die in a battle against people who have nothing against us as a country. Trump is attractive to many Republicans because as working class people they are tired of the far far right of the Republican party that is against everything we stand for as a nation. He's not bought out by the KOCH brothers like every other Republican on the podium and they can't control him. People are growing tired of the bullshit and lies. The Republican talking mouths have cried wolf too many times.
I don't recall suggesting Roosevelt using the bomb at the beginning of the war. I did suggest that is he hadn't been complacent and had taken a hard stance with Japan in the 30's WWII might have been averted. However if you have read what I have written on other threads we might well have been having a war with Stalin or Khrushchev in the 1950's. You seem be implying that Roosevelt was a Republican like Lincoln. I hate to break the news to you but Roosevelt was a Democrat. As to getting the country out of the Great Depression there are some pretty good arguments that his policies actually extended the depression. The one thing that isn't open to debate is that in December 1941 when the bombs fell on Pearl Harbor the unemployment rate was 16% not really much of a success.

Each party is beholden to their own group of 1 per centers. I am referring to the richest 1 per cent not outlaw bikers but quite often there isn't much difference.

I would suggest that you educate yourself a bit. It is pretty hard to take you seriously when you apparently didn't know Roosevelt was a Democrat.

I would suggest that you educate yourself a bit. It is pretty hard to take you seriously when you apparently didn't know Roosevelt was a Democrat.
I'm fairly confident that Justin knew Roosevelt was a Democrat, Torp. It's easy to type the opposite of what you are thinking, especially when a ton of thoughts are flying through your head as you post. You know that as well as anyone.

I'm fairly confident that Justin knew Roosevelt was a Democrat, Torp. It's easy to type the opposite of what you are thinking, especially when a ton of thoughts are flying through your head as you post. You know that as well as anyone.
If that is the case then he should point it out instead of you.

If that is the case then he should point it out instead of you.

The exchange of vocab on this thread reminds me of a story I once heard.

A nun calls the Parish priest about the vulgar language the workers doing repairs on the Convent building were using, could he do something about it. The priest replied:
"Well you know, Sister, they are labourers after all and they have a way of calling a spade a spade!"
To which the Nun replied:
"Oh, no, *******! They're calling it a fucking shovel!"

The point I'm making is simple! The facts are just that, "FACTS", or by whatever other name you may want to call them! That regardless of the wishes of some to interpret "the facts" to coincide with their own wishes, concepts or beliefs, it doesn't alter the "facts!" This doesn't mean that everyone interprets what's seen, read, or analyzed by whatever of our senses is involved, is the same. It does mean however that people see facts sometimes as they determine them to be, unfortunately, too often to suit their own beliefs, wishes, or to suit they own cause/belief objectives! Nevertheless, the facts are just that "Facts". Once altered, as aforementioned, they cease to become facts and at which point further comment becomes redundant!

Why Vote For Trump

First of all, if you are a liberal and voting for Hillary then read Christopher Hitchens “No One Left to Lie To.” And this is coming from a man who said he was “very much a man of the left.”

Secondly, we do not like dynasties. That is what we rebelled against in the first place. Where kings and queens of the same family ruled generation after generation. We have had that for a long time here. The Bush family for 12 years and maybe longer if you count the Reagan years. Then Clinton for 8 years and Obama has for the last 6 years hired most of Clinton’s people. Now the powers that be are predicting (really telling us) that Clinton and Bush will be the nominees. Do we really want to keep the dynasties going?

Simple and Plain.

Trump is telling us what no other politician is in simple and plain terms. No doubt we have terrible trade deals. You know American corporations have to give China their trade secrets and have to pay a tariff to ship goods into China.

Chrysler received billions in US taxpayer assistance then moved their plant from St. Louis to Mexico and what do our politicians say. We have to learn to adjust. At least Trump is saying he wants to bring those jobs back to America. The only politician speaking up for the American people.

When innocent Americans are murdered by people who should be in jail our politicians act horrified but it was their policies that caused it in the first place. Once again, the only person who really cares is Trump.

Trump has taken a beating on immigration issues yet he has said many times he loves the Mexican people and hires many of them he just want to stop the bad ones from coming into America. Alex Jones and his camera crew went to the US./ Mexican border and demonstrated how just how easy it is for anyone to cross that border. Everyone knows this but Washington. What has our current politicians done in regards to this issue. Nothing , yet ******* and criminals pour across the border while our political class does nothing because they are not in touch with everyday Americans.

Just read Chris Hayes “Twilight of the Elites” and you can see just how out of touch Washington is with the rest of America.

Trump is the only and I mean only candidate to propose making legal immigration easier.

On Evil

I was talking to some friends and telling them that the term Nazi is over used and misapplied often but in the case of ISIS it applies. The Nazi's were the greatest terror of the 20th century and now we have something similar to them - ISIS and we are sitting on our hands. The only person willing to confront true evil - Trump.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

And evil has triumphed in Iraq do to inaction.

A Vision

In Proverbs 29:18 it says:

Where there is no vision, the people perish:....

Trump has a vision “To make America Great Again.” What other politician has a vision? They all have an agenda and not a vision.

Fights Back

Fight back, that has always been my motto and here we have Trump doing just that. When the media says: Donald, apologize for that insensitive comment. He does not roll over like your typical lap dog politician and says, ‘ sorry mom media ‘ but Trump fights back and will not roll over or cave in.

Talking Up

What do most of our politicians say. China is going to be number one and there is nothing we can do. They say our jobs are gone over seas and we have to learn to live with it. Here comes Trump and says, We are going To Make America Great Again. America is reminded of all it’s faults and Donald is talking up America instead of talking it down and he will not be on an endless apology tour as Obama has been.

A Lion

Trump takes a stand on positions and I like the quote from Alexander the Great:

“Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep.”

“Make America Great Again.” This is vision.

And another reason to vote for Trump - He is not a wimp or self loathing like these white men are in these kinds of forums. He has self respect, his own children (not from a stud), and he says what he thinks.

I get a feeling if a gang banger came to the homes of these men to ******* their wife they would let them. There is something pathetic about that. Where is the Dignity? Really, Where is it?

Back