The dildo that changed everything!

I got my wife her first black dildo almost 15 years ago and we haven't looked back. She's become a total slut for them - she now has two active ones...she actually wore out her first one and quickly requested that I get her another. The first one I bought at a sex toy store and it was incredibly humiliating to buy it since it was a black man at the register. I must confess that I got hard as he was looking the toy over to find the price.

My wife now often requests her two dildos if I don't bring them out right away. The difference in her cumming on them and my white cock is night and day.

I got my wife her first black dildo almost 15 years ago and we haven't looked back. She's become a total slut for them - she now has two active ones...she actually wore out her first one and quickly requested that I get her another. The first one I bought at a sex toy store and it was incredibly humiliating to buy it since it was a black man at the register. I must confess that I got hard as he was looking the toy over to find the price.

My wife now often requests her two dildos if I don't bring them out right away. The difference in her cumming on them and my white cock is night and day.
I know, it was a black guy at the register where I bought her the first black dildo too. He smiled, said, she wants something bigger than what you got? i had to say yes to that. He smiled again, and showed me a few others her had, i was getting hard too, talking with him, him telling me to have her suck it first, that all black guys like for them to have their dick sucked, smiling at me some more and rubbing his crotch. i was so hard by then, seeing his bulge.
He said he had a few others that weren't on the floor yet and i went with him to the stock room to look at them when he took out his cock and compared it to the dildo he was holding, again saying how he liked his dick sucked. I was memerised by the sight of his big cock. He got closer to me, put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me down to a kneeling position in front of his dick. He put his hand behind my head and rubbed his dick against my mouth and i opened it and began to suck him. He held my head on his dick and really fucked my mouth until he shot off. It was so great

Back