The dildo that changed everything!

sam8535

Male
Gold Member
20200914_105719.jpg
This is the dildo that changed my life. Is this how you started? I surprised her with this one night while I was licked her pussy. She took about half the first night. She creamed all over it. The very next night I walked in to find her with all 13" buried in her once tight pussy. She made me watch as she ruined her own pussy for my 6" cock. She now routinely makes me watch as she fucks herself with it and makes fun of my little cock. At least she let's me try to fuck her open cunt when she is finished!
Does anyone else have a similar story?

View attachment 3607679
This is the dildo that changed my life. Is this how you started? I surprised her with this one night while I was licked her pussy. She took about half the first night. She creamed all over it. The very next night I walked in to find her with all 13" buried in her once tight pussy. She made me watch as she ruined her own pussy for my 6" cock. She now routinely makes me watch as she fucks herself with it and makes fun of my little cock. At least she let's me try to fuck her open cunt when she is finished!
Yes I use a dildo on my wife as she sucks me
I tell her she needs a real one inside her while I watch.

Last edited:
View attachment 3607679
Anyone have comparison pics like mine? Or pic of their wife with your huge toy?

View attachment 3607679
nice..it does change lot of people life for good.

Georgia bought a huge black dildo saw her having horny fun with it, went to sex shop alone to buy it other times bought films,love seeing her pushing it all in her cunt and her coming

View attachment 3607679
dam 13" in her pussy would love to see a pic of that,

Back