The Cuckoldress' Nightmare experience

MsThang

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OR, US
SO I've been looking for a quality bull since way before Covid and have had some dreadful experiences. Yesterday my cuck husband and I invited a handsome black man I'd met once before for drinks to have dinner at our house. When I met with him, I made it crystal clear that I was looking for LT Bull and had to feel some connection and an intellectual match. I emphasized this point by telling him that if that is not what he wanted, then we can part as friends....no harm, no foul.

He arrived, right on time. As we retreated to our outdoor living room to chat, my husband started to prepare a delicious dinner. I noticed this guy never stopped talking .... about himself, his point of view, and the magnificence of his BBC.

So my husband served us steak dinner, then retreated to the kitchen to clean up. We enjoyed dinner, then decided to go upstairs and get to this physical exploration.

OMG: I've never had a worse experience in my whole life (and I'm not young). He stood in the middle of the room awkwardly, never gave me a hug, a kiss or any physical touch at all. I went ahead (due to my own curiosity about how lame this guy would actually be) got undressed and invited him into my bed.

He immediately wanted to show me how magnificent his cock was....and tried to get me to suck him. I explained to him that for most women, me included, needed more than a big cock to have a good experience. That how someone makes me feel when I'm with them is far more important than a cock size. He didn't seem to comprehend that statement at all.

He proceeded to stick his cock in....dry, without one iota of affection, a kiss, or anything that could remotely resemble foreplay. I was shocked, actually. I told him that I wasn't ready...so his answer to that (instead of contemplating some kind of foreplay) was to grab the lube and head on in.

It gets worse. After he was finished (and I was thankful he didn't last long) he actually proceeded to tell me about all the women he has impressed with his large cock. How young women could go all night on it. I wanted to say: "hey you just had your DICK in me....nice after-talk you fool". But I didn't. I just wanted him to go.

SO I'm thoroughly disgusted with the fuck boy "I have a big dick so that should be enough to thrill you women" mentality. It's SO not enough. Don't believe all your own hype that white women will clamor all over you for a peek of your astounding cock. I'm very sad to say he hasn't been the first with this attitude. I'm not sure how adult men go through life thinking this is the way to engage a quality woman. I can only think that there is no self reflection and they make up for their lack of depth and character by just fucking large numbers of women. I suppose that makes them feel good about themselves?

NO. I never want to see him again or anyone that remotely thinks like him. I'm not sure I'll even keep looking. Looking for a quality man of color for a regular lover has been absolutely a failed mission. I'm OUT

SO I've been looking for a quality bull since way before Covid and have had some dreadful experiences. Yesterday my cuck husband and I invited a handsome black man I'd met once before for drinks to have dinner at our house. When I met with him, I made it crystal clear that I was looking for LT Bull and had to feel some connection and an intellectual match. I emphasized this point by telling him that if that is not what he wanted, then we can part as friends....no harm, no foul.

He arrived, right on time. As we retreated to our outdoor living room to chat, my husband started to prepare a delicious dinner. I noticed this guy never stopped talking .... about himself, his point of view, and the magnificence of his BBC.

So my husband served us steak dinner, then retreated to the kitchen to clean up. We enjoyed dinner, then decided to go upstairs and get to this physical exploration.

OMG: I've never had a worse experience in my whole life (and I'm not young). He stood in the middle of the room awkwardly, never gave me a hug, a kiss or any physical touch at all. I went ahead (due to my own curiosity about how lame this guy would actually be) got undressed and invited him into my bed.

He immediately wanted to show me how magnificent his cock was....and tried to get me to suck him. I explained to him that for most women, me included, needed more than a big cock to have a good experience. That how someone makes me feel when I'm with them is far more important than a cock size. He didn't seem to comprehend that statement at all.

He proceeded to stick his cock in....dry, without one iota of affection, a kiss, or anything that could remotely resemble foreplay. I was shocked, actually. I told him that I wasn't ready...so his answer to that (instead of contemplating some kind of foreplay) was to grab the lube and head on in.

It gets worse. After he was finished (and I was thankful he didn't last long) he actually proceeded to tell me about all the women he has impressed with his large cock. How young women could go all night on it. I wanted to say: "hey you just had your DICK in me....nice after-talk you fool". But I didn't. I just wanted him to go.

SO I'm thoroughly disgusted with the fuck boy "I have a big dick so that should be enough to thrill you women" mentality. It's SO not enough. Don't believe all your own hype that white women will clamor all over you for a peek of your astounding cock. I'm very sad to say he hasn't been the first with this attitude. I'm not sure how adult men go through life thinking this is the way to engage a quality woman. I can only think that there is no self reflection and they make up for their lack of depth and character by just fucking large numbers of women. I suppose that makes them feel good about themselves?

NO. I never want to see him again or anyone that remotely thinks like him. I'm not sure I'll even keep looking. Looking for a quality man of color for a regular lover has been absolutely a failed mission. I'm OUT
Thanks for posting your story . We have had that exact same experience and for that reason our interest in black men has waned. Having said that, it’s pretty much the same with white guys… boring. We have a great sex life as a couple and know how to excite one another, we generally have sex at least once a day and most often twice. Our interested in interracial sex was to be an exciting adjunct to our current intimacy…Not so …black guys would actually swagger in wearing baggy shorts, sneakers and their favorite team shirt…or chat with their buddies at a gang bamg not paying any attention to the issue at hand. At our last attempt , and it was to be a true hotwife overnighted alone with the guy he spent more time on his phone then he did having sex.. we called it off at 2am , sent him down the road and finished off the evening together… a lot of big talkers , thinking white women are simply drooling over them busting down doors to have sex with them but that certainly not reality…while a big cock certainly hits the back of the pussy the g spot is way up front and a normal size cock can send a woman over the top. we have done interracial for ten years, only two men were memorable. The rest posers and pillow princes’s , laying on the bed with their duck in the air, knowing nothing about women. We’re very disappointed in interracial sex.

Sorry to hear you had this bad experience. There are a lot of great guys out there I hope you will not let this guy ruin it for you.

Thanks for posting your story . We have had that exact same experience and for that reason our interest in black men has waned. Having said that, it’s pretty much the same with white guys… boring. We have a great sex life as a couple and know how to excite one another, we generally have sex at least once a day and most often twice. Our interested in interracial sex was to be an exciting adjunct to our current intimacy…Not so …black guys would actually swagger in wearing baggy shorts, sneakers and their favorite team shirt…or chat with their buddies at a gang bamg not paying any attention to the issue at hand. At our last attempt , and it was to be a true hotwife overnighted alone with the guy he spent more time on his phone then he did having sex.. we called it off at 2am , sent him down the road and finished off the evening together… a lot of big talkers , thinking white women are simply drooling over them busting down doors to have sex with them but that certainly not reality…while a big cock certainly hits the back of the pussy the g spot is way up front and a normal size cock can send a woman over the top. we have done interracial for ten years, only two men were memorable. The rest posers and pillow princes’s , laying on the bed with their duck in the air, knowing nothing about women. We’re very disappointed in interracial sex.
had to laugh at "pillow princes" ..... that is it. Lay back, and allow adoring women to worship. Give me a f'ing break. Thanks for the giggle!

Was this inept lover a young guy?

I've had similar experiences but at this point in my life I don't dance around letting them know anymore.

Depending on how much I like the dude as a human I'll be gentle in my delivery and more willing to work with him but if he's a straight fuckboy with a cocky attitude and he's slinging lame ass dick I will literally get up and leave.

I had a less than stellar third date with a guy a few weeks ago and I let him know all throughout and after. My main fwb was hysterical over the screenshots I was sending him and he said "damn, bad dick really fucking offends you, you savage". Like yes, it does, don't waste my time lol
yes,,,,,getting up to leave is harder when you've invited them into your home.....one of the downsides

He immediately wanted to show me how magnificent his cock was....and tried to get me to suck him. I explained to him that for most women, me included, needed more than a big cock to have a good experience. That how someone makes me feel when I'm with them is far more important than a cock size.
Making a big deal about one's cock size is a generally more of a MALE obsession. I've noticed a significant number of White males here on this site focus on that a great deal. Go figure. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, sorry to hear about your bad experiences those type of dudes are jerks regardless. On the other hand, some of us brothers in this lifestyle believes in chemistry, regardless how long or short conversation last. I do what to know about her, for example. while she is talking I am watching how she moves her mouth, play with her hair or just noticing something cute and special about her and I let her know. Just having an easy going interaction before anything physical. If there's chemistry, mutual attraction with
good sexual tension build up, always end up being so relieving afterwards.
Action speaks louder than words, regarding jerks whose always running their damn mouths.

Yeah, sorry to hear about your bad experiences those type of dudes are jerks regardless. On the other hand, some of us brothers in this lifestyle believes in chemistry, regardless how long or short conversation last. I do what to know about her, for example. while she is talking I am watching how she moves her mouth, play with her hair or just noticing something cute and special about her and I let her know. Just having an easy going interaction before anything physical. If there's chemistry, mutual attraction with
good sexual tension build up, always end up being so relieving afterwards.
Action speaks louder than words, regarding jerks whose always running their damn mouths.
thank you! I know you quality men are out here....just a bad experience.

Been there. Experienced that. Hated it. Never contacted him again!

My only 'bad' experience with a Black guy! A total jerk!

A good bull is hard to find.

Hopefully a bad experience will be compensated with 100 good ones 🙌
The 'wonderfully outstanding' experiences I've had since then restored my 'faith' in Black guys. But it almost turned me off to the whole idea. Glad I listened to my hubby to give it one last shot! But that one bad experience continues to make me apprehensive!

The 'wonderfully outstanding' experiences I've had since then restored my 'faith' in Black guys. But it almost turned me off to the whole idea. Glad I listened to my hubby to give it one last shot! But that one bad experience continues to make me apprehensive!
Indeed... its like loosing at the casino... can win a lot, but a small loose affect a lot more... its all in our mind, ive learned. Keep it in the good experiences =)

Thanks for the reminder that humility is as sexy as confidence, and that it’s important to be humble as well as hung.

Character traits count as much as plhysical traits. A “dick” with a big cock is still a dick!

Under promise and over deliver. These wonderful women posting here are giving you the ultimate gift - intimacy - and they deserve your best.

Some of these dudes are just pathetic. Good thing I never had any of these problems or complaints. I didn't know dudes still brag about there meat size, ******* is a joke.

I don't hang around a bunch of dudes anyway. To many bluffs, betas, simps, and fake ass *******. I take a "Wingman" {which is ironically a woman} or I go alone wherever.

Imagine, dinner cooked, hot wife, nice scenary and this clown pulls up with that type of energy. Sounds like he didn't know where he was.

Back