The Black vs. White Cock Challenge

An objective person is perfectly aware of the fact that there are penises of different sizes and shapes within each type of human kind.
I understand the part of ladies who are filled with happiness because they have found the perfect sexual partner in the person of one or more black gentlemen, but personal faith and objective reality are two different things!!
Demonstrating with one or more assorted images that a large penis would be exclusively a black privilege and in parallel male men of the white (and Asian) race and having only a small phallus is nothing more than a lie stemming from emotional bias.
Sexual media created the bbc and bwc categories from the urban legend. Every legend and myth has a certain level of reality, but it is not universal!
In my opinion, setting the size of the penis to an absolute value is nothing more than deification and demonization open to the two human kind in some cases, because the lady in question has so far been able to experience sex with a white man of medium and / or small size penis, which is often accompanied by a low quality sexual culture on the part of the man with a small penis, which is really quite disappointing though! That is a fact!!
Then comes a young black man with good physique , full of confidence, excellent communication skills, with perfect sexual knowledge and a remarkable penis size, which brings to the lady the long-coveted perfect and satisfying pleasure in every field! Ladies are basically able to bring a much greater degree of emotion into sex, and the perfect satisfaction experienced by the perfect "black panther" generates increased emotional feedback which is why the generalization built on emotional foundations is ready: black male : huge penis, many sperm , perfect gratification, absolute degree of masculinity!
white male: small penis, small amount of sperm, low sexual knowledge, pathetic femininity!

Ladies and gentlemen wishing black cock!!

There is an overlap in all areas!!Absolutism does not exis!! :)

When I see a hubby's dick and it's not that big I do not chuckle or scorn the man inside my heart. It's really the opposite, I actually have nothing but thoughts of Thanksgiving towards his generosity knowing all of the dirty little things that I am about to do to his lovely hotwife and it gets me even more excited! Why you ask?🤔

I get excited because after seeing his dick I know that her pussy is going to be tight and that I am going to stretch her and mold her insides until her pussy fits my big black cock perfectly like a glove. I get excited because I know both husband and wife knows exactly what is about to happen to her body when I make love to her yet hubby allows it anyway knowing that her pussy may never feel the same to his own dick but that their love will grow so he allows it.

So I salute all the hubby's and give you thanks no matter what dick size you're working with for your friendship and generosity and having the profound strength to share your lovely hotwives with us black men. Your offering of brotherly love will never go unnoticed! ✊

Attachments

• Latin wife 4.jpg
    Latin wife 4.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 268
Back