View media item 378265

In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

Now, there are many different reasons why people will choose certain of the above options, as that’s what suits them. This discussion is not about right or wrong, it’s about finding out, through the responses, what is the most popular and widely practised of the above options.

If you’re a bull, or a lady or couple who enjoy the company of a bull, or bulls, or even if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of a bull, but are hoping to in the future, let us know which of the above options works for you.....and if you like, you can share why...😎👍🏾

The discussion is now open,
please leave your comment below:
I only fuck Snowbunnies bareback every time

Cum inside as many times as possible, the important thing is to look for healthy males and then the fun is guaranteed

White friend fucks her doggystyle without condom while I film the scene, Anna is so wet that friend's cock slips out

View attachment cazzo nudo.mp4

The result of the fuck is Anna's cunt full of her friend's semen dripping onto the colored blanket were that at least 100 men have screwed her

View attachment IMGP2877.mp4

Among those who filled her cunt with cum also many blacks like this one, the queen of spades card and the black's sperm are the seal

View attachment Taglia - Queen of spades - Segmento1(00_00_05.489-00_01_35.558) - HD - MPEG4 Video(1).mp4

A big part of this fetish for me is the tabooness of interracial, breaking being vowed to one man, the sneakiness of being caught, or discovered by family, and the risk of becoming pregnant. These elements are really erotic and I get such a high whenever they're combined.

Oh sure, you have to be safe and clean. I'm not a big fan of condoms, it's still better than a vibrating rubber dick, so I use them until I think we're okay. I do love when my mate shoots a huge load on my tummy. It's an awesome reminder of how much he will really deposit inside of me. Just think how many of us have that much seed still inside us today.

So yeah, you know it's very special for me to take him deep inside and keep it for as long as I can. That seepage can be too much at times, but it's also an erotic flashback of yesterday.... and sometimes a few days ago..

Maybe I've said too much.

Back