View media item 378265

In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

Now, there are many different reasons why people will choose certain of the above options, as that’s what suits them. This discussion is not about right or wrong, it’s about finding out, through the responses, what is the most popular and widely practised of the above options.

If you’re a bull, or a lady or couple who enjoy the company of a bull, or bulls, or even if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of a bull, but are hoping to in the future, let us know which of the above options works for you.....and if you like, you can share why...😎👍🏾

The discussion is now open,
please leave your comment below:
My wife and I both prefer for the bull to go bareback and to cum inside her most of the time. The times one of her bulls cubs on her is if I ask so that I can watch his cum stream down her face.

View media item 378265

In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

Now, there are many different reasons why people will choose certain of the above options, as that’s what suits them. This discussion is not about right or wrong, it’s about finding out, through the responses, what is the most popular and widely practised of the above options.

If you’re a bull, or a lady or couple who enjoy the company of a bull, or bulls, or even if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of a bull, but are hoping to in the future, let us know which of the above options works for you.....and if you like, you can share why...😎👍🏾

The discussion is now open,
please leave your comment below:
Bareback cum inside any time, but need recent tests (a couple weeks) every time. Otherwise it’s condoms...

My wife usually insists on condoms and prefers cum on her tits. In the past she has played bareback regularly with lovers but always insisted they pull out. Ironically the only other guy to cum in her was when his condom split and he’s the one she ‘liked’ most....
With a regular she says she will play bare and take what cums.... that is also his preference.

I prefer bareback because it feels better, but I rarely do bareback with guys I don't know. Safety comes first.

When it comes to pulling out or not, I think it's mostly up to the bull. I like to give him what he wants. If he really wants me to choose, I would probably take it in my mouth because I love swallowing 🙂

I prefer bareback because it feels better, but I rarely do bareback with guys I don't know. Safety comes first.

When it comes to pulling out or not, I think it's mostly up to the bull. I like to give him what he wants. If he really wants me to choose, I would probably take it in my mouth because I love swallowing 🙂
and this is where the white boyfriend/husband comes in play. I think it is husband/boyfriend's duty to have the black men tested so that the lady always has bareback experience

Back