BlackBullLondon

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
View media item 378265

In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

Now, there are many different reasons why people will choose certain of the above options, as that’s what suits them. This discussion is not about right or wrong, it’s about finding out, through the responses, what is the most popular and widely practised of the above options.

If you’re a bull, or a lady or couple who enjoy the company of a bull, or bulls, or even if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of a bull, but are hoping to in the future, let us know which of the above options works for you.....and if you like, you can share why...😎👍🏾

The discussion is now open,
please leave your comment below:

Sensitive topic.....right up there with abortion, politics and religion.....

My overall statement is that I do not like the feel of condoms.

For me I do not have to worry about getting pregnant so that takes half the issues off the table.....the other half being STDs. There is a difference of meeting and fucking some random person on the street then vetting a person from a site like this. If a bull on this site has gone through the process of getting an account, filling out the profile, getting verified, having appropriate pics and has some history......then chances are the he will also take care of himself with regards to STDs. And of the bull prefers to be covered up then I totally support that. I am sure others will feel differently but that is how I have chosen to play.

View media item 378265

In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

Now, there are many different reasons why people will choose certain of the above options, as that’s what suits them. This discussion is not about right or wrong, it’s about finding out, through the responses, what is the most popular and widely practised of the above options.

If you’re a bull, or a lady or couple who enjoy the company of a bull, or bulls, or even if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of a bull, but are hoping to in the future, let us know which of the above options works for you.....and if you like, you can share why...😎👍🏾

The discussion is now open,
please leave your comment below:
Bareback and cum inside me. As God intended.

Sensitive topic.....right up there with abortion, politics and religion.....

My overall statement is that I do not like the feel of condoms.

For me I do not have to worry about getting pregnant so that takes half the issues off the table.....the other half being STDs. There is a difference of meeting and fucking some random person on the street then vetting a person from a site like this. If a bull on this site has gone through the process of getting an account, filling out the profile, getting verified, having appropriate pics and has some history......then chances are the he will also take care of himself with regards to STDs. And of the bull prefers to be covered up then I totally support that. I am sure others will feel differently but that is how I have chosen to play.
I totally agree...I personally take care of my health and am sensible. Tests are quick and easy these days, so if someone doesn’t have any, it’s best to use a condom, for safety and peace of mind. 😎👍

Back