View media item 378265

In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

Now, there are many different reasons why people will choose certain of the above options, as that’s what suits them. This discussion is not about right or wrong, it’s about finding out, through the responses, what is the most popular and widely practised of the above options.

If you’re a bull, or a lady or couple who enjoy the company of a bull, or bulls, or even if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of a bull, but are hoping to in the future, let us know which of the above options works for you.....and if you like, you can share why...😎👍🏾

The discussion is now open,
please leave your comment below:
Bareback

I don't like condoms, so bareback only and definitely first times inside! Sex without cum inside my pussy doesn't feel satisfying.
I know, safety... But that's the truth
Most of the women I had the pleasure of fulfilling would agree with you.
I had an ex who didn't consider it sex unless she got a hot load in her pussy. She hated blowjobs and was ok with anal, but she had to have that nut in her pussy or she would get extremely annoyed and would act out saying things like "Don't do that again" or "I don't need to work hard to get what I want from guys".

I'm very much pro safety and don't take any risk so Condoms on mostly and if she's was my chick and she was on the pill (properly) I trust her enough to pump in on covered as we would obviously be both clean.

Older guys (50+) get to go bare and cum inside if the wife is feeling it. I love watching her take it bare and fill her up. If she has a steady guy, he goes bare as well. Lately though, she's been digging the older men exclusively.

Back