Well, this is a tough one. As a cheating wife I have to be cautious. When I cheat, I am not only responsible for my health, but also for my husband's.
So basically I play it safe with strangers always. But I do admit that sex is much better without condom and I do admit that common sense and sanity don't always win. There have been exceptions for exceptional men/cocks.

Bottom line: I have to play it safe, but then: who wants a condom on the biggest cock you have ever had?

When it comes to condoms it is a mixed for me. I do carry some if things get hot with someone I do not know very well. Trusted friends and contacts I usually do not use them with however.

I really have only tried the pull out method with men three or four times when I was not on any birth control. Other than that it is usually cum inside with or without condoms.

We feel it would be disrespectful to the bull to make any sort of demand on him, especially something as important as how and where he cums. We always make it clear that condoms are his choice, and that he is welcome to go bareback and cum inside the wife.

She—not I—let him know beforehand that her preference is that he claim her pussy by cumming deep inside it during the first coupling. After that, it is entirely his choice.

View media item 378265

In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

Now, there are many different reasons why people will choose certain of the above options, as that’s what suits them. This discussion is not about right or wrong, it’s about finding out, through the responses, what is the most popular and widely practised of the above options.

If you’re a bull, or a lady or couple who enjoy the company of a bull, or bulls, or even if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of a bull, but are hoping to in the future, let us know which of the above options works for you.....and if you like, you can share why...😎👍🏾

The discussion is now open,
please leave your comment below:
I want bareback and cum inside

I’ve answered this one before. My regular bull no longer wears a condom. Whether it be anal or vaginal sex. He has cum inside of me in every way conceivable; my ass, my vagina and my mouth. He has cum on me on several occasions on pretty much any part of my body that he could think of lol. The only place I asked that he stop doing so is in my hair. To messy. To sum up, for my regular bull, no condom and I prefer he cum inside of me. Any others I ask to wear a condom. Has it failed on occasion where I found my vagina on the receiving end of cum that I wasn’t expecting? Yes. It can be a risk you run in this lifestyle.

Condom unless its a longterm FWB that has been tested recently.

Swingers have higher incidence of STDs than prostitutes. Black males are ten times more likely to have some STDs than other races. Hung black men probably have a lot more opportunity to play than other guys.

You folks going bareback are not very wise.

Back