What Fuck DANG!!!!

What a sexy back, what a beautiful butt and colossal cock----what a mighty custard-stroke!!

What a breathtaking cum!!!

To my bisexually blighted BBC-loving envious eyes you're the Perfect Package and so totally wank-worthy it hurts.
🙏🙏🙏🙏

View media item 378265

In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

Now, there are many different reasons why people will choose certain of the above options, as that’s what suits them. This discussion is not about right or wrong, it’s about finding out, through the responses, what is the most popular and widely practised of the above options.

If you’re a bull, or a lady or couple who enjoy the company of a bull, or bulls, or even if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of a bull, but are hoping to in the future, let us know which of the above options works for you.....and if you like, you can share why...😎👍🏾

The discussion is now open,
please leave your comment below:
I would definitely like to see my wife take it bareback cum inside. As long as everyone was safe

Sensitive topic.....right up there with abortion, politics and religion.....

My overall statement is that I do not like the feel of condoms.

For me I do not have to worry about getting pregnant so that takes half the issues off the table.....the other half being STDs. There is a difference of meeting and fucking some random person on the street then vetting a person from a site like this. If a bull on this site has gone through the process of getting an account, filling out the profile, getting verified, having appropriate pics and has some history......then chances are the he will also take care of himself with regards to STDs. And of the bull prefers to be covered up then I totally support that. I am sure others will feel differently but that is how I have chosen to play.
Great way of stating 👍🏾

View media item 378265

In this discussion, we are going to cover two topics. The subject of bareback or condoms, and cum inside, or pull out.

Now, there are many different reasons why people will choose certain of the above options, as that’s what suits them. This discussion is not about right or wrong, it’s about finding out, through the responses, what is the most popular and widely practised of the above options.

If you’re a bull, or a lady or couple who enjoy the company of a bull, or bulls, or even if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of a bull, but are hoping to in the future, let us know which of the above options works for you.....and if you like, you can share why...😎👍🏾

The discussion is now open,
please leave your comment below:
Fantastic Topic indeed!
I was just having this same exact discussion with one of the lovely ladies here that I have had the pleasures of enjoying now going into our 2nd year... and in that discussion we stated the obvious that after being together over 20+ occasions, I decided to move us to the next steps of bareback and then finally into Cumming in her lovely kitty. We both know all situations involved; along with our possible partners and are okay with it. I still condom her Assets* but everything & everywhere else is faregame now! I just loaded her up 3-4 times with my seed yesterday and sent her home to hubby. Mmmmm! 😈

Fantastic Topic indeed!
I was just having this same exact discussion with one of the lovely ladies here that I have had the pleasures of enjoying now going into our 2nd year... and in that discussion we stated the obvious that after being together over 20+ occasions, I decided to move us to the next steps of bareback and then finally into Cumming in her lovely kitty. We both know all situations involved; along with our possible partners and are okay with it. I still condom her Assets* but everything & everywhere else is faregame now! I just loaded her up 3-4 times with my seed yesterday and sent her home to hubby. Mmmmm! 😈
Sounds like things are good for you guys..👍🏾

Fantastic Topic indeed!
:love: You sure did!:sex: I’m fine either way, but I do love being filled with beautiful Black cock shooting seed against my cervix.

Things have changed with times. When I started I was all about condoms. After getting on the pill it was all bareback. Now that I am a little wiser and calmed down from the party stage I take into account how well I know someone and what their wishes are as well.

We've always seeked out married men where the wife either knows or is involved, we've found that the chances of std's are lower as a lot of these couples are basically monogamous and looking for a woman to join them, or ok with hubby having a FWB. Plus they are as careful to not want std's as well.
Once you start looking at couples in their mid 40's upwards, if they've had families, vasectomies are pretty common as well. So if we tick most of those off the list, it may be condoms the first couple of times, and once a friendship and trust becomes apparent, condoms tend to be disregarded.

We've always seeked out married men where the wife either knows or is involved, we've found that the chances of std's are lower as a lot of these couples are basically monogamous and looking for a woman to join them, or ok with hubby having a FWB. Plus they are as careful to not want std's as well.
Once you start looking at couples in their mid 40's upwards, if they've had families, vasectomies are pretty common as well. So if we tick most of those off the list, it may be condoms the first couple of times, and once a friendship and trust becomes apparent, condoms tend to be disregarded.
That’s a good way to approach it. 👍🏾

Back