We both prefer the bull to cum inside her pussy on first coupling... we get to know all the lovers over time and feel them out..ask them about themselves and their habits...but also admit if she is going to take lovers out of marriage, she prefers long term trustworthy bulls and wouldn't have sex with any bull less physically ideal so if she is going to go there and get to choose hung males too, whats the point of waiting.. she is intentionally wanting to choose bulls she would naturally pick to fuck her and wants to feel them cum inside her with their big cocks so she can really phsyically feel how different and better they sexally satisfy her than they would feel with me..not that it was bad with me, but this is about sexual pleasure, needs, desire, and picking out males physically fit for that one purpose..to fuck her, sexually satisfy her and take my place for that role in our relationship and potentially be dominate over us both eventually so she can have a regular boyfriend since she knows Im not wanting that role for us any longer but telling her to find someone else for that....which means she also knows, its inevitable, whether she realizes it or not, she will eventually see me differently, more beta, submissive and while we expect our love to remain and other aspects of our relationship to stay the same for atleast awhile, eventually her chosen boyfriend(s) will dominate over us and she will have to admit to herself and me her feelings for him have grown and diminshed for me.. and him cumming inside her pussy is a first step... and helps bond them together by making her pussy his pussy and them both telling me that is the case.. culimating with him or her wanting to see me to suck him off either before they have sex or just randomly and concluding with him cumming in my mouth later on and once she sees that level of submission, she will know she is free release any guilt and have the freedom to explore integrating a boyfriend in our life maybe by allowing him to get her pregnant and with me just being her supportive husband and friend who she can confide her feelings without worrying about hurting me since we are pleasing her dom boyfriend as a couple... and she knows I know how much she loves him and want her to talk to me privately about her feelings and thoughts... But the bull consistently cumming inside her pussy barebakc as early as possible is key for them both.. plus I would like to explore breeding a woman Im with one day.. and her wanting a mixed baby suckling her tit..

First two times were one and done, our guy now we got to know really well before we meet for sex. She hates condoms so before we meet the first time we all discussed it and trusted each other and have always gone bareback. He cums very much and she loves me fucking her full of his cum, as do I!!

Back