The Alt-Right Is Using Trump and Cucks too

PT BARNUM summed it up when he said there is a sucker born every minute
another victim of the "domestic propagandists" or a Put-in plant - either or his posts are ignored from here on out.

Screenshot 2017-01-10 at 11.55.27 PM.png
not fun when the propaganda shoe is on the other foot kicking your ass huh

Screenshot 2017-01-10 at 11.57.52 PM.png
whats not hard to believe about Trump having some ****** do a golden shower on the bed at the hotel room Pres Obama slept on in Moscow, that Trump's surrogates cooperated with Russian agents on how they can take down Hillary and his business dealings in Russia and China?

That report drops alot of facts and ******* he don't want the public to know.

Also where the hell is those tax returns he promised to release after the election already?
What else is he hiding and trying to distract people on?

Last edited:
What else is he hiding and trying to distract people on?
He's got more skeletons in his closet than a graveyard ... thing is, his skeletons WILL come out, eventually, because Trump is Trump, and he wants you to know who's in charge and he can do as he pleases.
Reminds me of the movie "A Few Good Men" where Lt. Kaffee (Tom Cruise) is drilling Colonel Jessup (Jack Nicholson) on the witness stand regarding ordering a Code Red. Everyone had protected Colonel Jessup up to this point, but Colonel Jessup wanted EVERYONE to know WHO was in charge ....
Lt. Kaffee ... "Did you order a Code Red?"
Col. Jessup ... "I did what I had to do."
Lit. Kaffee ... "DID YOU ORDER A CODE RED?"
Col. Jessup ... "You GOD DAMN RIGHT I DID!"

And so ended Col. Jessup's illustrious, military career in the Marines.

Facepalm to this thread
@Beachescouple - the whole country is doing a facepalm now after that atrocity of the "Unite the Right" rally yesterday in Charlottesville. I sat transfixed SAT morning only 2hrs driving distance from where the incidents were occurring watching the coverage on the 'Fake News' channels MSNBC & CNN starting around 8am and when I flipped over to FOX News there was no coverage - no mention of it at all up until 1130am when I stopped flipping over to FOX completely.

All things I initiated in this thread have become prophetic with my ire of this ALT-RIGHT movement, their FRAT boy chest pounding of taking America back (i.e. their interpretation of #MAGA) and being embolden by Chump, his election, and his rhetoric.

The ******* from those innocent victims and many more to come as this country splits into open civil war after the Trump election. Believe this isn't over and only the beginning and the ******* is on TRUMPs hands and his statements to condemn the situation were extremely weak. This entire ordeal will not only just be hung on his neck but continue to haunt him. He needs to emphatically back away from the ALT-Right base and their rhetoric completely and stop tap-dancing around this issue.

FUCK TRUMP, FUCK THE ALT-RIGHT and anyone down with them.

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 11.39.22 AM.png

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides," Trump said at a press conference. "On many sides."

Trump said that he had spoken to Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, and that they "agreed that the hate and the division must stop and must stop right now."

The president went on to talk about how the US is "doing very well in so many ways," and touted the recent jobs and unemployment numbers.

Many were quick to criticize the president for failing to denounce the "Unite the Right" rally held by white nationalists on Friday in response to a plan to remove a statue of Confederate general Robert E. Lee from a park in Charlottesville. The protests continued into Saturday and turned deadly when a car plowed through a crowd of counter-protesters.

"We should call evil by its name," tweeted Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch. "My brother didn't give his life fighting Hitler for Nazi ideas to go unchallenged here at home."

"Very important for the nation to hear @POTUS describe events in #Charlottesville for what they are, a terror attack by #whitesupremacists," tweeted Republican Sen. Marco Rubio.

"Praying for those hurt & killed today in Charlottesville," tweeted Republican Sen. Cory Gardner. "This is nothing short of domestic terrorism & should be named as such."

Several prominent white nationalists and neo-Nazis, however, praised Trump's comments.

The founder of the Daily Stormer, a neo-Nazi and white supremacist website that considers itself a part of the alt-right, celebrated the fact that Trump "outright refused to disavow" the white nationalist rally and movement.

"People saying he cucked are shills and kikes," wrote the founder, Andrew Anglin. "He did the opposite of cuck. He refused to even mention anything to do with us. When reporters were screaming at him about White Nationalism he just walked out of the room."

When Trump tweeted earlier on Saturday that "we ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for," white nationalist Richard Spencer replied: "Did Trump just denounce antifa?"

Antifa is short for antifascist organizations.

"Clearly President Trump is condemning the real haters: the SJW/Marxists who've attacked our guys," said one commenters on the far-right, pro-Trump subreddit called r/The_Donald.

"Marxist" and "SJW," or social justice warrior, are terms frequently used by the far-right to describe liberals.

"So glad GEOTUS called this bulls--t out for what it really is," said another commenter, using an acronym to refer to Trump that stands for "God Emperor of the United States.'"

"Trump comments were good," said another Daily Stormer commenter. "He didn't attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us. He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate... on both sides! So he implied the antifa are haters."

The commenter continued: "There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all. He said he loves us all. Also refused to answer a question about white nationalists supporting him. No condemnation at all. When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him."

A commenter on the white nationalist website Stormfront, which describes itself as "the voice of the new, embattled White minority," wrote that "some republicans want Trump to single out White Nationalists and put the blame on them for the violence of Antifa/blm."

"Trump rejected that notion and talked about violence 'from many sides,'" another Stormfront commenter replid.

Not all white supremacists celebrated Trump's remarks, however. One Stormfront user said that "Trump has reached full-on cuck status," and David Duke, the former "grand wizard" of the Klu Klux Klan, implied that Trump had betrayed his supporters.

"I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror," Duke tweeted, "& remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists."

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/neo-nazis-celebrate-trumps-remarks-about-charlottesville-riots-2017-8

Just for the record and those who missed what happened lets RECAP where we are now with the 'ALT Right', White Nationalist movement from after the election.

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 11.49.33 AM.png
The chaos originally began Friday evening at a “Unite the Right” rally called by white nationalists in response to a plan to remove a statue of Confederate general Robert E. Lee from a park in Charlottesville.

The rally prompted counter-protests that continued throughout Saturday, ultimately ending in bloodshed after a driver rammed his car into pedestrians. Charlottesville Police Chief Al Thomas said the driver has been arrested and police are treating the incident as a criminal homicide investigation.

Here's how the day unfolded:

Hundreds of white nationalists, neo-Nazis, and members of the 'alt-right' began marching on Saturday.

hundreds-of-white-nationalists-neo-nazis-and-members-of-the-alt-right-began-marching-on-saturday.jpg

Getty Images/Chip Somodevilla
After clashes with anti-fascist protesters and police, the rally was declared an unlawful gathering and people were ****** out of Lee Park, where a statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee is slated to be removed.

http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/598f9b7ab0e0b520008b48bd-1200/after-clashes-with-anti-fascist-protesters-and-police-the-rally-was-declared-an-unlawful-gathering-and-people-were-******-out-of-lee-park-where-a-statue-of-confederate-general-robert-e-lee-is-slated-to-be-removed.jpg
White nationalist Richard Spencer was among those who attended and clashed with police.

white-nationalist-richard-spencer-was-among-those-who-attended-and-clashed-with-police.jpg

Many of the rally attendees wore camo or what appeared to be protective gear.

many-of-the-rally-attendees-wore-camo-or-what-appeared-to-be-protective-gear.jpg

The clashes between the white nationalists and the counter-protesters quickly turned violent — here, one of the protesters hits another with pepper spray.

the-clashes-between-the-white-nationalists-and-the-counter-protesters-quickly-turned-violent--here-one-of-the-protesters-hits-another-with-pepper-spray.jpg

Here, one white nationalists makes a slashing motion towards the counter-protesters.

here-one-white-nationalists-makes-a-slashing-motion-towards-the-counter-protesters.jpg

One counter-protester used a lighted spray can.

one-counter-protester-used-a-lighted-spray-can.jpg

Associated Press/Steve Helber
Virginia police wore riot gear as they ****** the white nationalists out of the park.

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/598f9db6f1a8501c008b488b-1200/virginia-police-wore-riot-gear-as-they-******-the-white-nationalists-out-of-the-park.jpg
Police later said that many people were injured from individual altercations.

police-later-said-that-many-people-were-injured-from-individual-altercations.jpg

The violence came to a head when a driver plowed his car into a crowd of counter-protesters, killing one 32-year-old woman.

the-violence-came-to-a-head-when-a-driver-plowed-his-car-into-a-crowd-of-counter-protesters-killing-one-32-year-old-woman.jpg

Associated Press/Steve Helber
Multiple people were injured from the crash, and police soon said they were investigating the incident as a criminal homicide.

multiple-people-were-injured-from-the-crash-and-police-soon-said-they-were-investigating-the-incident-as-a-criminal-homicide.jpg

Rescue personnel help an injured woman after a car ran into a large group of protesters after an white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., Saturday, Aug. 12, 2017.AP
By Saturday evening, police said more than three dozen people had been injured.

by-saturday-evening-police-said-more-than-three-dozen-people-had-been-injured.jpg

Some people placed flowers at a makeshift memorial for the victims who died or were injured.

some-people-placed-flowers-at-a-makeshift-memorial-for-the-victims-who-died-or-were-injured.jpg

Getty Images/Win McNamee

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe issued a harsh condemnation of the white nationalists, telling them to "go home and never come back."

virginia-gov-terry-mcauliffe-issued-a-harsh-condemnation-of-the-white-nationalists-telling-them-to-go-home-and-never-come-back.jpg

Getty Images/Win McNamee
ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/phot...elling-them-to-go-home-and-never-come-back-14

Even my boy good-ol Scarramaga is telling Chump right.

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 11.59.49 AM.png

"I wouldn't have recommended that statement, I think he needed to be much harsher as it related to the white supremacists and the nature of that," Scaramucci said on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday.

Scaramucci — who held the top White House communications job for just 11 days — urged current administration officials to directly disagree with Trump if he's wrong, but hypothesized that the president responded in that way because he "likes doing the opposite of what the media thinks he's going to do," and he is "of the impression that there is hatred on all sides."

He also called on Trump to distance himself from top adviser Steve Bannon, the divisive former head of Breitbart News who Scaramucci argued was pulling Trump too far to the right and was "not serving the president's interest."

"You also got this sort of Bannon-bart influence in there, which I think is a snag on the president," Scaramucci said. "If the president really wants to execute that legislative agenda that I think is so promising for the American people, the lower-middle class people and the middle class people, then he has to move away from that sort of Bannon-bart nonsense."

He continued: "He's got to move more into the mainstream, he's got to be more into where the moderates are and the independents are that love the president. And so if he does that, he'll have a very successful legislative agenda that he'll be able to execute. And if he doesn't do that, you're going to see inertia and you're going to see this resistance from more of the establishment senators that he needs to curry favor with."

Scaramucci's appearance on "This Week" was his first major public interview since being fired last month after launching into a profanity-laced rant on a call with New Yorker reporter Ryan Lizza.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/anthony-scaramucci-trump-response-white-supremacy-2017-8

watch the clip here:

And as usual with the liberals, nothing is said about the terror tactics antifa uses with regularity.
Why don't you remind us about those mean, liberal tactics some, syscom3. I am curious to see your list, then I'll list the rights terror & fear tactics, ok?
Nine months and counting and still no evidence of Russian interference in the election.
Have you had your head buried up your posterior the past 6 months? The argument isn't whether the Russians interfered in the election ... both parties agree they did. The argument is whether President Trump and members of HIS administration was involved in it. Do you have a different opinion on that? So far, it has already been proven that over a half dozen of Trump's top administration have had on-going conversations with the Russians after they ALL initially said NO ONE on the Trump team had ... that's a given to. Need proof on that?

Mac, Both parties agree to what? There is still no evidence there was interference. You are the problem. You blindly listen to the two parties that are the ruling class.

Tell me what the evidence is, and not what you feel the evidence is.

And I am still waiting for you to condemn antifa.

"Free speech does not protect hate speech".

One of many reasons why I fear the left more than the Nazi's.
@syscom3 - SMH wow - but the left (which I'm not a subsciber of those philosophies mainly liberty) kills more people than Nazis? Ok - fear the lambs - respect the wolves?

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 9.29.09 AM.png

McMaster calls it "a criminal act against fellow Americans. A criminal act that may have been motivated — and we'll see what's turned up in this investigation — by this hatred and bigotry, which I mentioned we have to extinguish in our nation."

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-the-latest-trump-aide-considers-va-clash-to-be-terrorism-2017-8

This is who you choose not to fear right?
Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 9.35.48 AM.png

His aunt, Pam Fields, told The New York Times on Sunday that James Fields' ******* died before he was born, and she described her nephew as "a very quiet little boy."

Bloom's neighbor similarly said Fields was a quiet teenager who kept to himself and had trouble making friends.

Caitlin Robinson, one of Fields' middle school classmates, described him as an "outcast" and told the Times that his extremist views took root years ago.

"On many occasions there were times he would scream obscenities, whether it be about Hitler or racial slurs," Robinson said. "He wasn't afraid to make you feel unsafe."

Derek Weimer, a history teacher who taught Fields during his junior and senior year at Randall K. Cooper High School in Kentucky, told the Washington Post that Fields was infatuated with Nazism as a teenager.

“It was obvious that he had this fascination with Nazism and a big idolatry of Adolf Hitler,” Weimer said. “He had white supremacist views. He really believed in that stuff.”

Fields is a registered Republican and voted in the November election, according to BuzzFeed.

BuzzFeed also reviewed a now-deleted Facebook page that reportedly belonged to Fields, finding several photos that reflect alt-right views, in addition to a baby photograph of Adolf Hitler and a meme of Pepe the Frog, which was adopted as an alt-right symbol during the 2016 election.

Several posts on Fields' apparent Facebook page contained clear references to Nazism and the concept of "racial purity." There were multiple photos that showed Fields' support for Trump as well, including a "Make America Great Again" banner and an illustration of Trump sitting atop a throne.

On Saturday, the Anti-Defamation League shared a picture of Fields holding a black shield belonging to the white supremacist group, Vanguard America.
Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 9.39.44 AM.png

But Vanguard America denied any connection to Fields and said he was not a member of the organization.

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 9.39.55 AM.png

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement late Saturday night that the US Attorney's Office for the Western District of Virginia and the FBI's Richmond field office were conducting a civil rights investigation into the crash death.

Fields' bond hearing is scheduled for Monday.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/who-is-james-fields-charlottesville-attacker-2017-8

Last edited:

@syscom3 - Yeah the left has more hate speech than the Nazi's too right - GTFOH.

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 9.46.04 AM.png

The Daily Stormer post in question denigrated Heather Heyer, 32, who was fatally struck by a car authorities said was driven by a man with white-nationalist views, for her physical appearance and what it said were anti-white-male views.

The Daily Stormer is a neo-Nazi, white-supremacist website associated with the alt-right movement, which was spearheading the rally on Saturday in Charlottesville, Virginia, which resulted in violence, including Heyer's death.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/godaddy-boots-the-daily-stormer-2017-8

Last edited:
Mac, Both parties agree to what? There is still no evidence there was interference. You are the problem. You blindly listen to the two parties that are the ruling class.

Tell me what the evidence is, and not what you feel the evidence is.

And I am still waiting for you to condemn antifa.

@syscom3 - there is a whole post dropping fact after fact on the evidence piled up on Russian interference in the election and collusion by the Trump Admin.

So a lawyer, a Russian Spy, and a Russian Business Tycoon walk into Trump Tower during the Presidential Campaign and all they want to talk about with Paul Manafort, Jared Kushner, and Trump Jr. is Adoption right? You see how silly you sound. Just look at the evidence stacked up on the Impeachment thread. Below is why Trump is trying to shift the narrative from the Russian collusion - his guilt and all the 'Presidents men' surrounding him (a-la Nixon) and pushing the North Korean ******* so hard. Just wag the dog...

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 9.59.12 AM.png

When news of a pre-dawn FBI raid at Manafort's Virginia home broke this week, President Trump took a moment from his daily media shtick of self-pity laced with self-aggrandizement to comment on the raid and the fortunes of his former adviser.

Here's what he said:
I thought it was a very, very strong signal, or whatever. I haven't spoken to him in a long time, but I know him. He was with the campaign for a very short period of time, a relatively short period of time, but I've always known him to be a good man. You know, they do that very seldom, so I was surprised to see it. I was very, very surprised to see it… I have not, but to do that early in the morning, whether or not it was appropriate you'd have to ask them. I've always found Paul Manafort to be a very decent man. He's like a lot of other people—probably makes consultant fees from all over the place. Who knows? I don't know, but I thought it was pretty tough stuff to wake him up, perhaps his family was there. I think that's pretty tough stuff.

If there was a hint of pity in Trump's voice that's perhaps because beyond the jarring raid, investigators are circling. On Thursday, Bloomberg outlined the many different agencies that are digging through Manafort's past and the many different ways he appears to be toast. Here's a sampling.

• Mueller's team, for weeks, has been issuing subpoenas to global banks seeking transaction histories for accounts involving Manafort and his business interests.
  • Investigators are trying to use Manafort's business associates, including his *******-in-law and a Ukrainian oligarch, in order to turn up the heat on the former Trump aide in an effort to extract more information out of him.
  • "Jeffrey Yohai, who is the estranged husband of Manafort's *******, is under investigation by FBI agents working with prosecutors in the US attorney's office in Los Angeles," people familiar with their work told Bloomberg. "US authorities are now looking into claims by an investor that Yohai operated a Ponzi scheme."
  • Federal prosecutors in New York have handed over the reins to Mueller's team on an investigation started earlier this year into money laundering allegations, where Manafort invested in New York real estate to clean up dirty money from Eastern Europe.
  • Investigators have been focusing on a Manafort business called CMZ Ventures that received $25 million from Ukrainian oligarch Dmitry Firtash to develop a luxury skyscraper on Park Avenue. The project never happened, the money was never invested, and a year later, in 2009, CMZ shut down. Plaintiffs in a civil suit on the matter, "including the former prime minister of Ukraine, Yulia Tymoshenko, alleged the real purpose of the firm was to launder money through the US financial system that Firtash had obtained improperly by skimming sales of natural gas to Ukraine," according to Bloomberg.
  • "The New York authorities are examining an unusual combination of mortgages and loans assembled by Manafort," according to Bloomberg.
The more you look, the more it doesn't look good. Given his shadowy business and political dealings with pro-Russia elements coupled with his proximity to Trump during the campaign, the fact that he's under investigation is unsurprising.

It also seems pretty reasonable to think that during his days on the fringe that Manafort wasn't always on the right side of American financial laws. Given the scope, Mueller's team could find widespread criminality in Manafort's past, but to what end? Whatever financial crimes Manafort may have committed and may or may not get charged with are certainly not the end goal here.

Depending on what Manfort was up to and who knew what, at the very least, his financial crimes are leverage to ensure cooperation. They are a means to an end and at the other end is the president.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/paul-manafort-is-toast-the-fbi-raid-was-just-the-beginning-2017-8

If Manafort was violating currancy laws, then he needs to face the music. It means nothing about Russian influence. Still no evidence period. Receiving foreign intelligence on a candidate is legal. Both parties do it all the time.

Now about those antifa threats. Hmmmm, complete silence from you.

PC liberals using speech codes to silence dissent. Hmmmm, complete silence from yoy.

Clinton uses pay for influence when she was the SOS. Hmmmmm, complete silence from you.

I get that, mainly because the media, which is 90% liberal , covers the lunatic fringe from each side so differently. When that lunatic who was a Bernie sanders supporter and I think worked for his campaign shot the republican congressman the coverage was completely different. Did you see the media or republicans for that matter try to lay the blame for that attempted ******* on sanders? No

When conservatives have been attacked by liberal "activists" were their actions blamed on the divisive, identity politics that so many liberals practice? Or how about the guy who shot up the cops in Dallas? Were black leaders blamed for his actions? No. Liberals seem to want to rationalize their lunatics but condemn the lunatics on the right as representative of all conservatives and the result of trump's election. How many people in the media reported that one of those arrested was a lefty who slugged a female reporter.

The sad thing is that a woman who had the guts to protest against human garbage died, two cops who are always at risk died yet I think that many liberals, especially in the media are more upset about what trump didn't say on Saturday than their deaths.

I get that, mainly because the media, which is 90% liberal , covers the lunatic fringe from each side so differently

It goes back to what/who you watch for your news!

Right-wing media have focused on blasting the mainstream media and Democrats after white supremacist violence in Charlottesville
Maxwell Tani,Business Insider 10 hours ago .

Right-wing media figures immediately jumped to President Donald Trump's defense on Monday after critics described his condemnation of white supremacists in Charlottesville, Virginia on Monday as too little, too late.

Trump initially refused to denounce white nationalists and neo-Nazis by name at a protest in Charlottesville this weekend, instead condemning the "many sides" he said contributed to the violence.

Breitbart News focused its criticism on reporters and media outlets, publishing a piece Monday afternoon titled "Mainstream Media Complain: Trump's Condemnation of Charlottesville Racist Groups Not Good Enough."

"Trump's condemnation did not satisfy the mainstream media, some of whom rushed to criticize Trump for not delivering that explicit condemnation as quickly or as passionately as they believe he ought to have done," wrote Joel B. Pollack, who opined on Sunday in a separate column that the media criticism of Trump's initial statement "is further proof that the media have abandoned their own supposed principles in the service of a political agenda."

A number of prominent right-wing pundits on Twitter also blamed what they saw as hypocrisy from the left and some reporters.
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/wing-media-focused-blasting-mainstream-213121337.html

Back