The actual event

NewCuck87

Couple
Hey all. I’ve always had the fantasy of watching my partner with another man. My ex wife was never into the idea, fast forward after a divorce I began dating again and met my current wonderful gf, who is very dominant. I shared with her the hotwife fantasy and we started playing with the idea and it grew from hotwife to cuckolding. She already told me she’s ok with it happening but said she won’t do it until I’m 100%
I then began looking for local bulls and found one I chatted with but when it came time to set the meet and greet I actually had a bad panic attack and couldn’t schedule it. She told me to put things on hold for the time being. My question to others in the LS, had the uneasy feelings and doubt go away? And how can one work on that to overcome hurdle of that angst in the pit of your stomach

In a sense, compare it to losing your virginity...your body rages, thoughts racing through your mind, but that damn touch of fear...is your brain recognizing there are risks.

I think the fact that you found someone open to the lifestyle was half the battle, the seed has already been planted, and the fact that she’s down with the life says that you should indulge yourself, but be aware you must likely will be just as addicted to it as her, so the key is communicating and making sure she really wants it for herself and not to just partake in your fantasy

Hey all. I’ve always had the fantasy of watching my partner with another man. My ex wife was never into the idea, fast forward after a divorce I began dating again and met my current wonderful gf, who is very dominant. I shared with her the hotwife fantasy and we started playing with the idea and it grew from hotwife to cuckolding. She already told me she’s ok with it happening but said she won’t do it until I’m 100%
I then began looking for local bulls and found one I chatted with but when it came time to set the meet and greet I actually had a bad panic attack and couldn’t schedule it. She told me to put things on hold for the time being. My question to others in the LS, had the uneasy feelings and doubt go away? And how can one work on that to overcome hurdle of that angst in the pit of your stomach
well, it will but you must build trust in her and with yourself as well so you get over this! it will come in time!

After the first few times you will see that she always comes back to you. Fear and angst turn into frequent erections while she's with him and you will want her to text you, tell you she loves you and she's decided to spend the night. I always found myself wishing I'd kept better track of my wife's cycle. My wife and I also found that our marital sex lives really picked up when she had a boyfriend.

After the first few times you will see that she always comes back to you. Fear and angst turn into frequent erections while she's with him and you will want her to text you, tell you she loves you and she's decided to spend the night. I always found myself wishing I'd kept better track of my wife's cycle. My wife and I also found that our marital sex lives really picked up when she had a boyfriend.
Same here! Our sex life went from a couple times per month to several times per week.
@NewCuck87; regarding the angst, doubts and hesitation, that is normal. In fact, the more emotional doubts you have now, the greater the release you would have once you reclaim her. Your GF seems very intuned to your feelings. Proceed only when you both are comfortable in the LS. A good start is meeting at a bar and see how things progress. If your GF is as understanding as you say, she will look to you to provide the guidance to move forward.

Last edited:
Just realize that this should be about HER needs....not yours. She has to want to do this and that she deserves better sex from other Men.

Back