That point when you start talking to a new couple and things are too good

My fellow Bulls know what I am talking bout. I met this couple of double list and so far they seem good. Guy seems submissive pics of her. A face pic of them together. But I am now getting nervous because seems too good. I am trying to schedule a phone call/video call with both cause I can't waste more time.
You are doing the right things. No need to worry. If it doesn't work out move on. Good luck.

My fellow Bulls know what I am talking bout. I met this couple of double list and so far they seem good. Guy seems submissive pics of her. A face pic of them together. But I am now getting nervous because seems too good. I am trying to schedule a phone call/video call with both cause I can't waste more time.

We couples worry about you guys too. We just had our second no show in one month. Total waste of our time.

Yep . Run into this a lot

I straight up tell people that I have a full dance card. Yeah that means that sometimes the conversation ends immediately after that which is cool.
I make it clear that I am interested in people that share my kinks and lifestyle. I also make it clear that I respect my relationships and do not put them in jeopardy without cluing them in. It took me a long time to get to this spot and understand what it takes. It seems that some people just haven't learned anything yet..

When me and my girlfriend had our first meet up. The guy was 20 minutes late. We were going to give him 30 and bail. He showed up but I was worried he was gonna be a no show. Especially since I'd already booked a hotel room lol.

We got really lucky. This was the first person we chose to meet up with.

We didn't do any phone call/video verification either.

Part of the reason we started on kik with doing live video. We started swinging with couples first and live video was a great way to make sure they were real

We hate the FAKES
When we started this journey, we were stood up 2 times at last minute had car detailed and gassed up reservations made
when we'd get a phone call he couldnt make it for what ever reason, Talk about depressing
BUT when it finally happened it was ALL worth while.
Wifes inner "Size Queen" was awoken :)

One thing brother, don’t be nervous and don’t show it. Because you are the alpha male. And that’s is what she likes, she is the one calling the shots and he has to obey. I first meet my couples some In a public place. Go out to eat or for a ******* and don’t be cheap. That’s my advice.

Back