Start of a possible story...

BlackMaxxx

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
On one of my Delivery stops last night was to a mature woman, in her 50's. As I walk up to the house her husband(assuming) is standing behind the screen door. He lets his wife know im here, and she comes to the door and actually welcomes me in their home. Took a minute to realize the man had actually left the room. The woman greets me, makes a comment on how tall I am and calls me handsome. As we make the transaction she goes on how I make her nervous, seemed like a good way how she said it. She seemed to giving all the vibes. We exchange a few more words, give some flirty body language. She tips me well, and asks about my height, again, which really sealed it for me. And the whole time I forget her husband is even there!
I offer her my phone number, but she just giggles and tells me how nice of a man I am before walk out. After my next delivery I doubled back to her place and left a flirtatious note with my number on it in her mailbox. Hopefully she gets to it before he husband does 😂😬🤷🏿‍♂️

I'll keep this updated!

On one of my Delivery stops last night was to a mature woman, in her 50's. As I walk up to the house her husband(assuming) is standing behind the screen door. He lets his wife know im here, and she comes to the door and actually welcomes me in their home. Took a minute to realize the man had actually left the room. The woman greets me, makes a comment on how tall I am and calls me handsome. As we make the transaction she goes on how I make her nervous, seemed like a good way how she said it. She seemed to giving all the vibes. We exchange a few more words, give some flirty body language. She tips me well, and asks about my height, again, which really sealed it for me. And the whole time I forget her husband is even there!
I offer her my phone number, but she just giggles and tells me how nice of a man I am before walk out. After my next delivery I doubled back to her place and left a flirtatious note with my number on it in her mailbox. Hopefully she gets to it before he husband does 😂😬🤷🏿‍♂️

I'll keep this updated!
Roughly how old are hubby/wife and how old are you?

Back