That moment when you meet a black man

Lauren's hubby had been wanting to share her with black men for a long time. She resisted but finally he talked her into it. The motel room was booked, and the evening had arrived, so Lauren got ready, showering and carefully putting on her makeup. She dresses in a white mini skirt with a spaghetti strapped gold satin top with no undies underneath. Her husband's breath was taken away when he sees her, he realizes then that this was all too real. In her excitement, she decides to remove the clothes she had just put on so she could greet her black lover fully nude. This was too much for him and he starts to have doubts and expressed his reservations. It was probably too late, but he asked her if she really wanted to do this, secretly hoping she would back out.
LAUREN I want to be fully nude.jpgLAUREN Yes I want to go through with it.jpgLAUREN Yes I want to go through with it 2.jpgLAUREN Yes I want to No going back.jpgLAUREN Too late to go back now door.jpg

LAUREN Opens the door nude.jpgLAUREN He is exploring her body.jpgLAUREN Her crystal clear blue eyes.jpg

Attachments

• LAUREN He is exploring her body.jpg
    LAUREN He is exploring her body.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 23
  • LAUREN Her crystal clear blue eyes.jpg
    LAUREN Her crystal clear blue eyes.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Back