That moment when you meet a black man

tumblr_oz047pDVj21wh72bco1_500.gif

Probably not the only time was so blatant but certainly very memorable. We were at a friends wedding she was standing at the bar waiting to get a ******* and I watched as she started to talk to a big black guy. 5 minutes and she went off in the direction of the ladies loo.wandered over to me a few minutes later and slipped her knickers into my hand and then ambled outside.It was dark already. 20 minutes later came back in with a ******* eating grin on her face and gave me a thumbs up from across the room before going back to the bar queue. I wondered when I was going to get my f*****g beer...

Nice to meet you !

tumblr_n29j89yMFj1s9yzmpo1_500.gif

tumblr_n29j89yMFj1s9yzmpo3_250.gif
tumblr_n29j89yMFj1s9yzmpo4_500.gif
Nice to meet you !

tumblr_n29j89yMFj1s9yzmpo1_500.gif

tumblr_n29j89yMFj1s9yzmpo3_250.gif
tumblr_n29j89yMFj1s9yzmpo4_500.gif
one of the trophy wives i know once i a while will ask that i bring her boy friend home to dinner with her much older husband. After dinner i will be the one to present her to her boy friend for the night by removing her clothes. Then i will present her boy friend to her husband in a similar method.
I will then apply lube to her freshly waxed pussy at the same time her husband will apply lube to her boy friend. Often her husband will ask to taste her first. Then she and her boy friend will leave for the living room and the fire in the fire place while the two of us adjourn to his study.

After the first round she will join us in the study cum running down her legs. She will ask if her boy friend can stay the night as he has been drinking (a single glass of wine) she will then ask if its ok if they sleep together so as not to keep him a wake. This can now go two ways. If he simply kisses and finger her the answer is yes and he will sleep in the master bed room. About once in ten times. If he kisses her then kisses her pussy then i will be asked to help him up stairs to get ready for bed. They have a special bed with a matrice under a raised bed. Where i tuck him in. He is now about twenty two inches under where his wife and boy friend will spend the night about half the time she will ask that i bring in a cot to sleep on so i can be there to get mid night drinks and snacks, or help with lubing sheet changing etc.

Probably not the only time was so blatant but certainly very memorable. We were at a friends wedding she was standing at the bar waiting to get a ******* and I watched as she started to talk to a big black guy. 5 minutes and she went off in the direction of the ladies loo.wandered over to me a few minutes later and slipped her knickers into my hand and then ambled outside.It was dark already. 20 minutes later came back in with a ******* eating grin on her face and gave me a thumbs up from across the room before going back to the bar queue. I wondered when I was going to get my f*****g beer...
Geez, what a BBC slut

Back