That fateful moment in a bare-back fuck

Let’s just all face it ….and everyone agrees…. The absolute greatest sexual experience for a married wife is being caught up in the moment of forbidden pleasure and feeling another man warmly releasing deeper inside her completely unprotected….as she feels her body being inseminated with the more stronger fertile seed of another man that is not her husband her mind races knowing that her womb is in fact open for business and ready ….as she feels him empty that last of his potent seed deeply inside her she wonders is her new lover getting her pregnant with his baby that she will carry for nine months

He’s 28 you say? And he gives you that look when
he wants to cum in your wife?

Dammit, he obviously has enviable sexual confidence and superb ejaculatory control and knows you through and through.

How fucking thrilling and humiliating for you.
I’ve see and watched my wife being seeded by bbc quite a few times now it’s always hot and exciting especially the moment his shaft is pulsing it’s warm milk deep inside her cervix

I’ve see and watched my wife being seeded by bbc quite a few times now it’s always hot and exciting especially the moment his shaft is pulsing it’s warm milk deep inside her cervix
That moment is indescribably hot isn’t it.

When my wife is being inseminated my super-potent young black buddy, the “moment” invariably lasts for upwards of 20 seconds during which I can see the individual cum-spurts propulsing forward through the underside of the shaft of his orgasmically-jerking cock.

It’s so headily hot for me that Time stands still until the die-away throbbings of his muscular pump-bulge above his orgasmically uptightened ball-sac have completely ceased. That usually takes a further 60 or so seconds while he maintains his finally balls-deep ejaculatory inthrust and makes extremely sexy circling movements with his pelvis which thrill my wildly orgasming wife no end.

Often while my buddy is ejaculating I press two fingers against the underside of the throbbing root of his erection to feel his cum-spurts being pumped into my wife.

Sometimes I combine that with pressing my open mouth against his powerfully contracting pump-bulge and simultaneously tonguing the super-sensitive seam of skin that runs from the bottom edge of his butt-hole and down the back of his ball-sac.

And he fucking LOVES it.

Last edited:
Let’s just all face it ….and everyone agrees…. The absolute greatest sexual experience for a married wife is being caught up in the moment of forbidden pleasure and feeling another man warmly releasing deeper inside her completely unprotected….as she feels her body being inseminated with the more stronger fertile seed of another man that is not her husband her mind races knowing that her womb is in fact open for business and ready ….as she feels him empty that last of his potent seed deeply inside her she wonders is her new lover getting her pregnant with his baby that she will carry for nine months
Let’s admit it Rodger, the experience is absolutely cataclysmic for us hotly watching husband aswell.

With my wife the pleasure was far from forbidden.

As several posts of mine here explain, I actually set her up to be impregnated by my beautiful young black buddy and strongly encouraged her hands-on to orgasm under him on our marriage bed.

Back