That fateful moment in a bare-back fuck

No lover of another man’s wife is able to guarantee ahead of time that he will withdraw before he orgasms when he’s barebacking her, especially in her husband’s presence.

No matter what pre-fuck promise the lover has given the couple, in his build-up to orgasm his urge to ejaculate into the wife can suddenly and completely over-ride his sense of responsibility for anything except to hugely pleasure the wife and himself and, all going well, her watching husband.

It’s not a matter of the timing of the thrustings of the lover or even the number and intensity of the orgasms the wife goes through in his arms, notwithstanding that during her lover’s build-up to orgasm her vagina will be contracting increasingly encouragingly on his cock in preparation for her to milk his pent-up semen from his balls and pelvis.

What virtually dictates the course and timing and the conclusion of the sexual encounter is the lover’s burgeoning erotic charge coupled with myriad and irresistible sensual accompaniments, including his unspoken fantasising, that drive his thrustings to the orgasmic trigger-point; those accompaniments of course including the wife’s verbal and physical responses to her being “illicitly” and, in direct proportion to that, excitingly fucked.

It’s during the immediately pre-orgasmic stage of the fuck that Biology can overwhelm the lover and cause him to up the energy and forcefulness of his thrusting—and thereby the intensity of his erotic pleasure—so uncontrollably and unstoppably that despite any and every promise he has made to the wife and her husband, he very consciously decides not to withdraw his cock from the wife and goes on to ejaculate in her without so much as a warning that he intends to.

In the “worst-case” scenario, in the heat of the moment and seeking the maximum possible pleasure for herself from the fuck, the wife reverses her decision not to be inseminated by her lover and openly “eggs” him on to ejaculate in her.

It’s a risk every husband takes with every lover he delivers his wife up to be barebacked by no matter what “promises” the lover makes to him or his wife before or during the fuck.

Be warned you hubbies, the Biology and reproductive urges of both your wife and her lover (especially if he is young) will brook no interference by you in the heat of the moment when the maximum sexual pleasuring of each other becomes their paramount aim to the total exclusion of any consideration of you.

After all, it’s what you put them together for isn’t it?

Last edited:
This is an image I don't think I'll never forget.
Lynn was in our bedroom taking a shower with Dan. She called out to me to bring an extra towel. I grabbed one and took it to them. Dan had a semi hard on. Lynn shut off the water and grabbed the towel and then grabbed Dan's cock from underneath with the towel, she smiled at me and said she was gonna ride this in a minute! I left to lock the apartment door so our other friends don't just walk in.
When I came back into our room, Lynn was riding Dan like a cowgirl! They both looked at me and. Giggled to each other. Then Lynn said Dan was about to release and asked me if I minded him loading her up, like I even had a choice! I just looked at him and he let out a gasp and let loose! He just stared at me. He looked like he was trying to get her pregnant. Lynn started to laugh, then said Awe, that felt amazing, even though she didn't finish. She told me to leave and wanted to cuddle for awhile. She later told me that she was just riding Dan's big head, it was the only part inside her and drove him crazy. I love how Lynn let's me know all her friends little quorks!
You say he just stared at you.

What else could he do? The guy was completely out of it, totally cock-centered, orgasming and ejaculating into your wife and not caring a flying fuck whether he was impregnating her or not.

How upsetting for you.

What did you expect him to do? Lock eyes with you and smilingly ask your permission to knock her up when you had failed to?

LOL!!!

Last edited:
No lover of another man’s wife is able to guarantee ahead of time that he will withdraw before he orgasms when he’s barebacking her, especially in her husband’s presence.

No matter what pre-fuck promise the lover has given the couple, in his build-up to orgasm his urge to ejaculate into the wife can suddenly and completely over-ride his sense of responsibility for anything except to hugely pleasure the wife and himself and, all going well, her watching husband.

It’s not a matter of the timing of the thrustings of the lover or even the number and intensity of the orgasms the wife goes through in his arms, notwithstanding that during her lover’s build-up to orgasm her vagina will be contracting increasingly encouragingly on his cock in preparation for her to milk his pent-up semen from his balls and pelvis.

What virtually dictates the course and timing and the conclusion of the sexual encounter is the lover’s burgeoning erotic charge coupled with myriad and irresistible sensual accompaniments, including his unspoken fantasising, that drive his thrustings to the orgasmic trigger-point; those accompaniments of course including the wife’s verbal and physical responses to her being “illicitly” and, in direct proportion to that, excitingly fucked.

It’s during the immediately pre-orgasmic stage of the fuck that Biology can overwhelm the lover and cause him to up the energy and forcefulness of his thrusting—and thereby the intensity of his erotic pleasure—so uncontrollably and unstoppably that despite any and every promise he has made to the wife and her husband, he very consciously decides not to withdraw his cock from the wife and goes on to ejaculate in her without so much as a warning that he intends to.

In the “worst-case” scenario, in the heat of the moment and seeking the maximum possible pleasure for herself from the fuck, the wife reverses her decision not to be inseminated by her lover and openly “eggs” him on to ejaculate in her.

It’s a risk every husband takes with every lover he delivers his wife up to be barebacked by no matter what “promises” the lover makes to him or his wife before or during the fuck.

Be warned you hubbies, the Biology and reproductive urges of both your wife and her lover (especially if he is young) will brook no interference by you in the heat of the moment when the maximum sexual pleasuring of each other becomes their paramount aim to the total exclusion of any consideration of you.

Well said. Never bareback unless you are ok with receiving sperm from your lover. Even if you discussed a pull-out. It might not happen for all kinds of reasons.

From dancing to bareback... In the beginning my girlfriend and myself not kwowing well what cuckolding would do to our relationship, trusting each other, jealousy and so we were very carefull. Cuckolding started very soft with her flirting with guys on a party and on a dancefloor to see what it was going to do to our feelings expectations and so on. In the beginning it was already very exciting for us that a guy was touching her ass while dancing or pulling her against him. It was quite overwhelming for me after a second time we went to a party and that she flirted wit a guy when she told me when we came home that the guy was quite hot and that she felt his hard-on trough his pants and that she was quite excited and scared at the same time. I felt she wanted to go further and explore without knowing myself but also for her how far she/we wanted to go. That night I was stressed and a lost in thougts of doubt, scared, a litlle jealous etc. The next morning she told me she also had been lost in strange thoughts concerning all what happened the evening before and how far that kind of events would lead her an also our relationship. I told her (in fact to test her how far she was wanting to go on that moment..) it was maybe a good idea that she would take condoms with her. She looked schocked at me and told me that we were not that far and t was not her plan to go that far. It reassured me or it anyhow postponed for me to be worried she really was gonig to have sex with another guy in the near future. Anyhow the idea of she having sex wit another guy was a very hot idea to me in my fantasies but once it got eventually more real It really scared me. We did not go to parties for several months and one night when I wanted to have sex with her she told me she was having het period and we that it was not the moment to have sex. I made clear to her I would also like if she gave me blowjob instead, what she started to do. After a few minutes she said wait a moment I am coming back. She went to the batroom and came back with a towel to place unde us, sucked several times on my dick and I felt her putting a condom on my dick. She then said come honey and she introduced me in her ansd started to move to make me cum. The following times we had sex she was every time making us use condoms because it was cleaner for the sheets she said and she did not like all that mess of semen dripping out of her each time. I did not like it especially but she was anyhow more kind to me in that period then before and she was also engaging more in us having sex. Later that year we kind of wanted to try again that she would go flirting with other guys at parties and it went further wit her starting to making out with them and also starting to rub their hard-ons through their pants. The last time we went to a party for her to flirt with guys she ended up in the toilets and had almost sex with the guy. So it went each time a little further. On a morning she wanted to have a clear talk about how we were going to go further with that kind of plays and we had a kind of awkward conversation about it was maybe good to have some rules for future encounters she would have. The last item we had to talk about was that what about penetrative sex. We both thought it was still a far away act but we agreed both that she would always have condoms with her and use them the day it would be necessary. The idea was very hot to me that she would always have condoms with her to satisfy another guy ans making the act more logic to occur. So happened what had to happen and she met a nice guy with whom she wanted to have penetrative sex with. and I also got accustomed to the idea in the mean time. We both had agreed that she would use condoms but secretaey without knowing it from each other both thought it was much hotter that she would have sex bare. She then had several dates with him and she mostly told me what she did whith him what ended each time in us having nice itimate moments. Being her real boyfriend I wanted in the mean time to have sex again with her without condoms but she did not want to. After quite some dicussions about it she told me that she in fact had sex with him bare from the first time and that she did not want to me to have an STD because of her sooner or later. Anyhow it ended up me never having to cum in her anymore but her lover did! Everything gets normal and to me it is very hot that way that he cums bare in her and that I am not aloud to anymore. Anyhow in the mean time I get no (and can not have) penetrative sex at all anymore ad I am happy with it!

Oh I can say it's a guarantee.... it's just as simple as me squinting my eyes just a little, and telling him that I want him to cum in my pussy. Ejaculation is almost immediate every time.... maybe it's magic..

Oh I can say it's a guarantee.... it's just as simple as me squinting my eyes just a little, and telling him that I want him to cum in my pussy. Ejaculation is almost immediate every time.... maybe it's magic..
I doubt it’s as simple as you squinting a little and telling him to spunk in you.

Go on, admit it Marie—while you’re squinting and telling you also make clasping contractions with your magical milking muscles on his thrusting cock, don’t you.

You may not be aware of them but your lover will be—with balls on.

From my experience of being cow-girled to orgasm by horny beautiful women, there’s never a “maybe” about the magic of having my cock frantically milked in my buildup to orgasm.

It’s fucking divine and triggers me every time.

Last edited:
My wife has the ability to feel when a Black lover's cock, especially the cockhead, starts to grow bigger inside her and is about to fill her with streams of potent Black baby-makers. Her reaction is always the same: she wraps her arms around his upper body, crushing her white 37D breasts against his muscular chest. At the same time, she wraps her legs around his humping ass, pulling his cock closer to the entrance (cervix) of her awaiting womb. As the stud grunts with sexual pleasure and conquest (ownership), her very strong vaginal walls grasp and pull on his spurting cock, ensuring that every baby-maker find its way into her mama's chamber. If she is ovulating at the time, she will know if she has been impregnated successfully if the bull's seed feels HOT to her orgasming womb walls. This same pattern was repeated on all 7 occasions when Black bulls planted a Black baby in her.

My wife has the ability to feel when a Black lover's cock, especially the cockhead, starts to grow bigger inside her and is about to fill her with streams of potent Black baby-makers. Her reaction is always the same: she wraps her arms around his upper body, crushing her white 37D breasts against his muscular chest. At the same time, she wraps her legs around his humping ass, pulling his cock closer to the entrance (cervix) of her awaiting womb. As the stud grunts with sexual pleasure and conquest (ownership), her very strong vaginal walls grasp and pull on his spurting cock, ensuring that every baby-maker find its way into her mama's chamber. If she is ovulating at the time, she will know if she has been impregnated successfully if the bull's seed feels HOT to her orgasming womb walls. This same pattern was repeated on all 7 occasions when Black bulls planted a Black baby in her.
UUUNNNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!!

Your wife is hot, my gf has the same interest but still fantasy at the minute trying to get her that horny she goes over the edge so to speak

Your wife is hot, my gf has the same interest but still fantasy at the minute trying to get her that horny she goes over the edge so to speak
Sounds like you and your gf are both on the edge! Take it from me, there is nothing hotter for a cuckold than watching a Black man's taut ass cheeks, muscular thighs, big cock, and big taut balls flexing and throbbing as he ejaculates multiple thick streams of his potent Black baby-makers deep into the welcoming, fertile, white womb of YOUR woman! Of course, your pleasure can be doubled if you listen to her scream in orgasmic bliss as she begs him to make her the white mama to his Black baby. And that pleasure can be tripled as you watch her belly swell up and her teats start secreting the nourishment his baby will be fed. Lastly, you get the pleasure of having your woman tell her friends, co-workers, etc. that it is NOT your baby she is carrying, but that she was knocked-up by a big-cocked Black stud. Congradulations! You have now attained the proud rank of Ultimate Cuckold!

Attached is a photo of my 20-year-old wife in the fourth month of her first interracial pregnancy. She was Black bred during our honeymoon in Barbados. Her white teats have swelled up to the point that mama's milk is beginning to leak from her enlarged nipples.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 329
My wife was slowly seduced at a friend’s party firstly by him dancing with her and holding her tight so as they sort of gyrated to the music with him holding her tight she could feel his penis as he gradually started getting an erection as he moved .they came back to me she was flushed, anyway long story short, we eventually finished up at his house and the seduction carried on in the same vain and the talk turned very sexual, with him saying how sexy my wife is and how lucky I was to have her.
He then turned the conversation really sexual saying he had never seen a white pussy and would my wife show him hers , my wife went red blushing and looked at me, I said to him it’s not my call but my wife had never seen a black guy’s cock either so maybe if you show her your black cock she might show you her pussy .
He stood in front of my wife and undone his trousers pulled both his trousers and pants down exposing his erect black cock to my wife and I . My wife’s eyes were glued to it , she then looked at me I just nodded, she lifted her dress up opening her legs and slipped her thong to one side showing her partly covered pussy .
He told her to take her thong off so he could get a proper look at her pussy , she did they eventually had sex with her asking to be fucked but as it was not planned none of us had any condoms so he fucked her bareback she was continually cumin from the moment he started penetrating her vagina with her telling him how good his cock felt, he then started grunting and moaning that he was going to cum and my wife screamed at him to cum in my cunt which he pumped his seed deep into as he did so giving my a body trembling orgasm that she had never experienced before.
we meet him now on a regular basis and he always takes her bare back ejaculating deep in her vagina every time then seeing his seed leaking from her open stretched cunt as he pulls his cock out .

Last edited:
Black studs fuck my girlfriend bareback without exception. They want to squirt the hot semen into her uterus. She takes the pill but sometimes forgets to take it. So far she hasn't gotten pregnant and we hope it stays that way because we don't want any more children. But we and the cops find it hornier when they fill their submissive German cunt with the black semen.

Attachments

• IMG_20220205_202145.jpg
    IMG_20220205_202145.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 311
  • IMG_20220205_221422.jpg
    IMG_20220205_221422.jpg
    949 KB · Views: 314
Yes you can feel and sense when the man is ready to shoot inside of you

My wife was slowly seduced at a friend’s party firstly by him dancing with her and holding her tight so as they sort of gyrated to the music with him holding her tight she could feel his penis as he gradually started getting an erection as he moved .they came back to me she was flushed, anyway long story short, we eventually finished up at his house and the seduction carried on in the same vain and the talk turned very sexual, with him saying how sexy my wife is and how lucky I was to have her.
He then turned the conversation really sexual saying he had never seen a white pussy and would my wife show him hers , my wife went red blushing and looked at me, I said to him it’s not my call but my wife had never seen a black guy’s cock either so maybe if you show her your black cock she might show you her pussy .
He stood in front of my wife and undone his trousers pulled both his trousers and pants down exposing his erect black cock to my wife and I . My wife’s eyes were glued to it , she then looked at me I just nodded, she lifted her dress up opening her legs and slipped her thong to one side showing her partly covered pussy .
He told her to take her thong off so he could get a proper look at her pussy , she did they eventually had sex with her asking to be fucked but as it was not planned none of us had any condoms so he fucked her bareback she was continually cumin from the moment he started penetrating her vagina with her telling him how good his cock felt, he then started grunting and moaning that he was going to cum and my wife screamed at him to cum in my cunt which he pumped his seed deep into as he did so giving my a body trembling orgasm that she had never experienced before.
we meet him now on a regular basis and he always takes her bare back ejaculating deep in her vagina every time.
After our last baby (we have two) was born my wife had her tubes tied, so there is no possibility of her getting pregnant again. Her present 'black friend' (C0-Worker) has been fucking her for almost a year and has been giving her his semen the whole time. My wife feels that his cum is a vital part of sex, so he always ejaculates deep in her pussy. The very first time he fucked her we were in a motel and he had said that he would pull out in time. But, no surprise, that didn't happen. When it was obvious that he was going to cum soon she looked at me and told me that she "wanted his cum!" The way her legs and arms were holding him he would have had difficulty backing out, so she got his cum. A few minutes later I was fucking her and she asked me if I could feel it. She was very wet and slick, but I can't say that I felt his cum, but just the thought that his full load was still in her pussy turned me on! That took me over the edge. Her friend now is married but his wife does not know that he gets my wife's pussy on a very regular basis. We feel that he is safe so my lil wife always 'gets his cum'!

Black studs fuck my girlfriend bareback without exception. They want to squirt the hot semen into her uterus. She takes the pill but sometimes forgets to take it. So far she hasn't gotten pregnant and we hope it stays that way because we don't want any more children. But we and the cops find it hornier when they fill their submissive German cunt with the black semen.
Just make sure she takes her pill and enjoy her ride

"..we and the cops.." find it hornier, etc. Are black cops fucking your wife? WOW!

To me that is one beautiful sceene, ultimately arousing. Because it causes conflicting sexual interests. That is why I could only let my wife get fucked by black guys that are genetically superior than me. Its like ultimate bull teasing for me. I order him not to cum inside and then I observe him struggle with urges and desires of his pulsating testicles.

My wife is 47 her bull is 29 there was no way her was pulling out of her at the moment he was cumming filled her up really nicely

After our last baby (we have two) was born my wife had her tubes tied, so there is no possibility of her getting pregnant again. Her present 'black friend' (C0-Worker) has been fucking her for almost a year and has been giving her his semen the whole time. My wife feels that his cum is a vital part of sex, so he always ejaculates deep in her pussy. The very first time he fucked her we were in a motel and he had said that he would pull out in time. But, no surprise, that didn't happen. When it was obvious that he was going to cum soon she looked at me and told me that she "wanted his cum!" The way her legs and arms were holding him he would have had difficulty backing out, so she got his cum. A few minutes later I was fucking her and she asked me if I could feel it. She was very wet and slick, but I can't say that I felt his cum, but just the thought that his full load was still in her pussy turned me on! That took me over the edge. Her friend now is married but his wife does not know that he gets my wife's pussy on a very regular basis. We feel that he is safe so my lil wife always 'gets his cum'!
Same when we were swinging I used to love going in to reclaim my wife straight after the husband had cum inside her a bit like you mentioned though I couldn’t always feel his sperm in her but on the occasions I did I never lasted long before I was mixing mine together

Back