That fateful moment in a bare-back fuck

Black studs fuck my girlfriend bareback without exception. They want to squirt the hot semen into her uterus. She takes the pill but sometimes forgets to take it. So far she hasn't gotten pregnant and we hope it stays that way because we don't want any more children. But we and the cops find it hornier when they fill their submissive German cunt with the black semen.
My wife will be with her bull in the missionary position he’s just about to shoot and at that moment she fondles his ball sac and lifts her ass to open her cervix ready to receive his hot warm seed it works every time

Same when we were swinging I used to love going in to reclaim my wife straight after the husband had cum inside her a bit like you mentioned though I couldn’t always feel his sperm in her but on the occasions I did I never lasted long before I was mixing mine together
You after the husband. Hot.

But did the husband tell you what he felt while he was fucking his wife after you had filled her up?

I miss the days my wife would come home from her first boyfriend . She'd come home full of dry cum on her legs, and her pussy was so swollen, that I'd come while getting in her. Back then, my dick was decent sized. now at 4", I don't even bother. too small to feel anything swollen in or around her. now I'm pussy free.

You after the husband. Hot.

But did the husband tell you what he felt while he was fucking his wife after you had filled her up?
He would usually tell me how warm his wife’s pussy felt full of my cum he’d say he couldnt feel the tightness anymore because she was so lubed up with my sperm he also told me the smell was awsome too all that strange juice in her

He would usually tell me how warm his wife’s pussy felt full of my cum he’d say he couldnt feel the tightness anymore because she was so lubed up with my sperm he also told me the smell was awsome too all that strange juice in her
UNNNGGGGHHHH!!!! Hot hot HOT!!!

Did he also describe how much more strongly and often she orgasmed with him after you had fucked her?

And the feeling for him when she frantically milked his girthier and no doubt longer thrusting cock with her vaginal muscles?

Last edited:

Did he also describe how much more strongly and often she orgasmed with him after you had fucked her?

And the feeling for him when she frantically milked his girthier and no doubt longer thrusting cock with her vaginal muscles?
He would regularly tell me what a great fuck she was and how he believed she enjoyed his cock more than mine she used to cum easier and would be more uninhibited with him than me telling him what to do to her how much she loved his cock and how his sperm would breed her if she stopped taking the pill

He would regularly tell me what a great fuck she was and how he believed she enjoyed his cock more than mine she used to cum easier and would be more uninhibited with him than me telling him what to do to her how much she loved his cock and how his sperm would breed her if she stopped taking the pill
Well done to serve your wife up to such a potent and enjoyable young stud.

No lover of another man’s wife is able to guarantee ahead of time that he will withdraw before he orgasms when he’s barebacking her, especially in her husband’s presence.

No matter what pre-fuck promise the lover has given the couple, in his build-up to orgasm his urge to ejaculate into the wife can suddenly and completely over-ride his sense of responsibility for anything except to hugely pleasure the wife and himself and, all going well, her watching husband.

It’s not a matter of the timing of the thrustings of the lover or even the number and intensity of the orgasms the wife goes through in his arms, notwithstanding that during her lover’s build-up to orgasm her vagina will be contracting increasingly encouragingly on his cock in preparation for her to milk his pent-up semen from his balls and pelvis.

What virtually dictates the course and timing and the conclusion of the sexual encounter is the lover’s burgeoning erotic charge coupled with myriad and irresistible sensual accompaniments, including his unspoken fantasising, that drive his thrustings to the orgasmic trigger-point; those accompaniments of course including the wife’s verbal and physical responses to her being “illicitly” and, in direct proportion to that, excitingly fucked.

It’s during the immediately pre-orgasmic stage of the fuck that Biology can overwhelm the lover and cause him to up the energy and forcefulness of his thrusting—and thereby the intensity of his erotic pleasure—so uncontrollably and unstoppably that despite any and every promise he has made to the wife and her husband, he very consciously decides not to withdraw his cock from the wife and goes on to ejaculate in her without so much as a warning that he intends to.

In the “worst-case” scenario, in the heat of the moment and seeking the maximum possible pleasure for herself from the fuck, the wife reverses her decision not to be inseminated by her lover and openly “eggs” him on to ejaculate in her.

It’s a risk every husband takes with every lover he delivers his wife up to be barebacked by no matter what “promises” the lover makes to him or his wife before or during the fuck.

Be warned you hubbies, the Biology and reproductive urges of both your wife and her lover (especially if he is young) will brook no interference by you in the heat of the moment when the maximum sexual pleasuring of each other becomes their paramount aim to the total exclusion of any consideration of you.

After all, it’s what you put them together for isn’t it?
I would never guarantee me pulling out when fucking someone's wife, especially in front of him.

My wife has the ability to feel when a Black lover's cock, especially the cockhead, starts to grow bigger inside her and is about to fill her with streams of potent Black baby-makers. Her reaction is always the same: she wraps her arms around his upper body, crushing her white 37D breasts against his muscular chest. At the same time, she wraps her legs around his humping ass, pulling his cock closer to the entrance (cervix) of her awaiting womb. As the stud grunts with sexual pleasure and conquest (ownership), her very strong vaginal walls grasp and pull on his spurting cock, ensuring that every baby-maker find its way into her mama's chamber. If she is ovulating at the time, she will know if she has been impregnated successfully if the bull's seed feels HOT to her orgasming womb walls. This same pattern was repeated on all 7 occasions when Black bulls planted a Black baby in her.
Fuck James, you describe that so vividly and perfectly it’s as if I’m lying beside my wife with my buddy ejaculating into her. Except that, understandably, the beautifully heady musky scent of freshly-shot spunk isn’t included in your description.

He would tell me she responded to his fucking with more passion than when I did it and she was quite a slut with him letting him fill her as many times as possible even preferring his sperm to mine as there was more of it and he could push it deeper I loved her telling me she had him inside her when we were out together or just at home

After our last baby (we have two) was born my wife had her tubes tied, so there is no possibility of her getting pregnant again. Her present 'black friend' (C0-Worker) has been fucking her for almost a year and has been giving her his semen the whole time. My wife feels that his cum is a vital part of sex, so he always ejaculates deep in her pussy. The very first time he fucked her we were in a motel and he had said that he would pull out in time. But, no surprise, that didn't happen. When it was obvious that he was going to cum soon she looked at me and told me that she "wanted his cum!" The way her legs and arms were holding him he would have had difficulty backing out, so she got his cum. A few minutes later I was fucking her and she asked me if I could feel it. She was very wet and slick, but I can't say that I felt his cum, but just the thought that his full load was still in her pussy turned me on! That took me over the edge. Her friend now is married but his wife does not know that he gets my wife's pussy on a very regular basis. We feel that he is safe so my lil wife always 'gets his cum'!
I find when I’m reclaiming my wife with a full load inside her you can definitely feel more warmth and wetness than normal and then once I realise it’s her bulls sperm I’m feeling I end up coming in seconds and mixing mine with the bulls

No lover of another man’s wife is able to guarantee ahead of time that he will withdraw before he orgasms when he’s barebacking her, especially in her husband’s presence.

No matter what pre-fuck promise the lover has given the couple, in his build-up to orgasm his urge to ejaculate into the wife can suddenly and completely over-ride his sense of responsibility for anything except to hugely pleasure the wife and himself and, all going well, her watching husband.

It’s not a matter of the timing of the thrustings of the lover or even the number and intensity of the orgasms the wife goes through in his arms, notwithstanding that during her lover’s build-up to orgasm her vagina will be contracting increasingly encouragingly on his cock in preparation for her to milk his pent-up semen from his balls and pelvis.

What virtually dictates the course and timing and the conclusion of the sexual encounter is the lover’s burgeoning erotic charge coupled with myriad and irresistible sensual accompaniments, including his unspoken fantasising, that drive his thrustings to the orgasmic trigger-point; those accompaniments of course including the wife’s verbal and physical responses to her being “illicitly” and, in direct proportion to that, excitingly fucked.

It’s during the immediately pre-orgasmic stage of the fuck that Biology can overwhelm the lover and cause him to up the energy and forcefulness of his thrusting—and thereby the intensity of his erotic pleasure—so uncontrollably and unstoppably that despite any and every promise he has made to the wife and her husband, he very consciously decides not to withdraw his cock from the wife and goes on to ejaculate in her without so much as a warning that he intends to.

In the “worst-case” scenario, in the heat of the moment and seeking the maximum possible pleasure for herself from the fuck, the wife reverses her decision not to be inseminated by her lover and openly “eggs” him on to ejaculate in her.

It’s a risk every husband takes with every lover he delivers his wife up to be barebacked by no matter what “promises” the lover makes to him or his wife before or during the fuck.

Be warned you hubbies, the Biology and reproductive urges of both your wife and her lover (especially if he is young) will brook no interference by you in the heat of the moment when the maximum sexual pleasuring of each other becomes their paramount aim to the total exclusion of any consideration of you.

After all, it’s what you put them together for isn’t it?
Lol, be warned when my 275 lb husband says a condom will be used, it will be used and stay on or else…

It must have been excruciatingly arousing for you to hear that straight from his mouth.

Has your wife stopped taking the Pill?

same here, wife is almost 40, he's 28. she was riding and they were both about to cum. He looks at me, and I'm like, just cum. I was able to clean up from both of them a few mins later. that was the first cream pie she'd received.
He’s 28 you say? And he gives you that look when
he wants to cum in your wife?

Dammit, he obviously has enviable sexual confidence and superb ejaculatory control and knows you through and through.

How fucking thrilling and humiliating for you.

Back