Thanksgiving Service... a married cuck and his BULLs Family

This Wednesday i/it will be busy making the thanksgiving dinner for 8. i/it am not part of the 8 as i/it will be cooking, serving, and cleaning afterward. If it goes like last year the BULL and his 4 ******* will enjoy the feast. so it is my wife, her BULL, her BULLS 4 *******, and 2 of his friends. i/it will be cucked throughout the entire week. from making his favorite breakfast in the morning to the turkey. the BULLs ******* are all over 18 except one which i/it thinks it turns by year-end. it is a training moment for the future BULLS. i/it will be abused as just a cuck until the meal is finished. then the BULL and his ******* enjoy a game of poker with cigars and whiskey. i/it has already purchased 2 fine bottles. wish me luck. i/it hope my french maid dress fits ok..

how was it
Thank you for asking. i/itI cooked all day Wednesday as Thursday was mainly for reheating and serving. as i/it knew, i/it woke up from the foot of the bed where i/it slept to make breakfast for the BULL and his family, making sure my sissy maid uniform was perfect with the big bow. about 2pm the BULLs two "bros" arrived and i/it was introduced to them. it was the first time for them to see a whitey maid. boy could they all eat. the 28 lb turkey was gone in no time. the uniform came up to just cover my asscheeks and my metal cock cage. the men (bull, 2 friends and 2 of his male sons all retired to the den for a few hours of cigars and poker. they went through 3 bottles of brandy/whisky.. i/it was also a subhuman urinal for the BULL

Back