Thanking the b to w community

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
Thanks to all who follow me and exchange Erotic words. In the future I will only answer those male or females who say more than HI or HOW YOU DOIN''
From me you will receive detailed exchange about my shameful past and present life... And I wish the same in return. It may sound selfish, but not really. Forward to hearing from the community.
Angie

Thanks to all who follow me and exchange Erotic words. In the future I will only answer those male or females who say more than HI or HOW YOU DOIN''
From me you will receive detailed exchange about my shameful past and present life... And I wish the same in return. It may sound selfish, but not really. Forward to hearing from the community.
Angie
That's a classy sexy woman who knows what she wants. Go Girl ??

Angie
hi, how you doin
just kidding you sound like an incredibly sexy BBC woman that I wished I had married.
Most shameful thing I did was to get taught how to satisfy a woman with oral sex by my workmates wife
she was 34/5 I was 19 even today at 70 I can still see those auburn hairs poking out of her panty leg ,that glorious bush as I spread her legs and feel her hands on my head guiding me.
She was one hell of a looker
died a couple a months ago aged 84.
often wonder who she taught after me.
IS that better than HI or HOW YOU DOIN
if not thanks for the chance to take note of your life
much respect to you and your hubby sounds like the sort of bull my ex wife should have had.

Back