Texting

i think is better to “probe” her mind and what is turning her on.. remind her the good times you had and would have if you get back in the swing of things....
She might be thinking otherwise and you’re risking trying to outsmart her.

I am trying to come up with a way to entice my wife back into swinging. What do you all think of me giving her number to a Black man on here to text her? I was thinking he could say he got her number from a job he did for us, and found her attractive. Thoughts?
Number one, I don't think you're serious. Number two, if you are, you would be making a horrible mistake. Do you really think a phone call out of the blue is an answer to anything?

I really believe if the situation was right, she would go for it. She likes to *******, as do I. For example, if she just walked in on a naked Black man laying on our bed after we had a few drinks, I think she would go for it.

I am trying to come up with a way to entice my wife back into swinging. What do you all think of me giving her number to a Black man on here to text her? I was thinking he could say he got her number from a job he did for us, and found her attractive. Thoughts?
I’d love to test this theory out for you!

Back