Text messages from your wife and/or her bull?

Texting wasn't around much when we were heavy into the lifestyle. There was a few times when she would be at her bulls place and his friends were fucking her I would get a call from one of the black guys fucking her. I would answer the phone and some black guy I had never met would ask me if I was the husband of the white married slut he is fucking. I would answer yes that is my wife you are fucking. He would tell me that he was friends with her bull and he had given them my wife to use. He would say that your wife is really enjoying my big black dick fucking her. I would let her tell you but right now you're wife has her tongue up my friends black asshole. I was told that when you're wife has a black dick in her asshole she really gets nasty when rimming another black man. I'm going to fuck your wife's asshole now and after I bust my nuts in her ass my partner and I will be trading places. I will call you when we are finished with her so you can come pick the BBC slut up.

I was curious if anyone ever gets text messages from their wife when she is out or even from her bull. Texting is the only way I am allowed to communicate with my wife's bull and I've been saving my iPhone chats with him and my wife for about a year. I have about 3 dozen I'd guess.

If you have any please share.

Here is the 1st conversation with my wife I ever saved.
View attachment 346645 View attachment 346642 View attachment 346643
The BJ meeting she is texting me about is now a regular thing (every Wednesday at noon).
Yes lol

Back