Text From Boy Friend, What would you do?

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
I have to ask this question for all who want to respond. I just got a text from one of my wife's longtime boyfriends. It has been several months since he has been in the area. He is one of my wife's favorite BF's. All the text said was "I am going to be in the area, make the needed arrangements."

I would like to know what you would do for your wife if you got this text......

I am working on getting them a decent hotel room for the weekend. This also means I have to get her toys out and get them cleaned and ready. It also means getting her lingerie our and washed as well as her tattoos. I will be stopping by the hotel and set everything up for them. Lingerie hanging in the bathroom for her to choose toys on night stand ready for use. I am also going to add something new; I am going to set up some wrist and ankle straps. Going to set out some condoms as well, thats kind of a running joke, we always agreed to use them, but this boyfriend turns her on so much, she can't help but take him bare.

Anything else you would do? Nope, she does not like cameras.

I have to ask this question for all who want to respond. I just got a text from one of my wife's longtime boyfriends. It has been several months since he has been in the area. He is one of my wife's favorite BF's. All the text said was "I am going to be in the area, make the needed arrangements."

I am working on getting them a decent hotel room for the weekend. This also means I have to get her toys out and get them cleaned and ready. It also means getting her lingerie our and washed as well as her tattoos. I will be stopping by the hotel and set everything up for them. Lingerie hanging in the bathroom for her to choose toys on night stand ready for use. I am also going to add something new; I am going to set up some wrist and ankle straps. Going to set out some condoms as well, thats kind of a running joke, we always agreed to use them, but this boyfriend turns her on so much, she can't help but take him bare.

Sounds like you have a good time coming

Seems like you have it

Definitely something to ******* - champagne? - and some bottles of cold water and snacks/ food to keep them going between rounds.

More bulls to take turns while she is tied up

Make sure her pussy and ass are up to standards

Unless I miss my guess, you three are going to have one HOT weekend! Will y ou be there, or will you just drop her off and leave?

Back