Texas Heat

A while back I met this black master and his slut married friend through a mutual friend in AFF (adult friendfinder). We arranged for me to see this beautiful mature women. She was white, probably late 40's, and thick in all the right places. She wasn't searching for bbc because her master provided that. But she loved ass play... I mean loved it. I guess her black master would set up dates for guys to use her asshole, seriuosly. I was one of those lucky ones. Our first play date was a Sunday afternoon. I was giving the address and time via kik. I was nervous a hell because I thought I was going to try and fuck this lady with a bbc with me... ego crusher lol. But no he was very cool and laid back and said for me to enjoy her all by myself. So I did. She was waiting on his bed in a crotchless fishnet outfit. I made my way to her and started caressing her breast. Mind you she was blind folded so she couldnt see me. She went for my cock and massaged it.. it felt good. So the freak in me asked her to get in doggy style position. She followed my order and boy was I a happy man :) . I spread her ass and behold... the most amazing tatoo I've ever seen. She had tatoo of red lips facing side ways on her asshole. Looked kind of ackward at first but it made sense later. I quickly started sliding my tongue around her asshole... she moaned. Slowly but surly I started penetrating it with my tongue. Deep I mean as deep as I could... yup Im a real ASS man. After several mintues of me all up in her ass I pulled away to admire it and behold. Her tatoo made her asshole look like an open mouth craving cock. The black master said the lube is by the counter when your ready... I put my condom on, trojans ultra thin for those of you who want to know. Than applied the jelly lube and of to the races with her beautiful hole. Im not tiny nor big by any means. But at 6" and about 5 1/2" girth (yes every insure men measures lol) i had her ass farting/making noises every time I pounded. She took it like a champ... why because her master has gaped her hole wider than I ever could. But still she loved the sensation. I took my condom off when I felt the urge to cum. And I made her suck my cock and drain me. She did... crazy thing is I had a lot of ASS JUICE at the base of my cock and balls... guess what she did... thats right she wiped me clean with her tongue. Hell I even frenched her before I left... or did I??? Dont recall as I was in ectasy. True story, it happened in North Dallas, TX by 635 for those of you that know the area.

A while back I met this black master and his slut married friend through a mutual friend in AFF (adult friendfinder). We arranged for me to see this beautiful mature women. She was white, probably late 40's, and thick in all the right places. She wasn't searching for bbc because her master provided that. But she loved ass play... I mean loved it. I guess her black master would set up dates for guys to use her asshole, seriuosly. I was one of those lucky ones. Our first play date was a Sunday afternoon. I was giving the address and time via kik. I was nervous a hell because I thought I was going to try and fuck this lady with a bbc with me... ego crusher lol. But no he was very cool and laid back and said for me to enjoy her all by myself. So I did. She was waiting on his bed in a crotchless fishnet outfit. I made my way to her and started caressing her breast. Mind you she was blind folded so she couldnt see me. She went for my cock and massaged it.. it felt good. So the freak in me asked her to get in doggy style position. She followed my order and boy was I a happy man :) . I spread her ass and behold... the most amazing tatoo I've ever seen. She had tatoo of red lips facing side ways on her asshole. Looked kind of ackward at first but it made sense later. I quickly started sliding my tongue around her asshole... she moaned. Slowly but surly I started penetrating it with my tongue. Deep I mean as deep as I could... yup Im a real ASS man. After several mintues of me all up in her ass I pulled away to admire it and behold. Her tatoo made her asshole look like an open mouth craving cock. The black master said the lube is by the counter when your ready... I put my condom on, trojans ultra thin for those of you who want to know. Than applied the jelly lube and of to the races with her beautiful hole. Im not tiny nor big by any means. But at 6" and about 5 1/2" girth (yes every insure men measures lol) i had her ass farting/making noises every time I pounded. She took it like a champ... why because her master has gaped her hole wider than I ever could. But still she loved the sensation. I took my condom off when I felt the urge to cum. And I made her suck my cock and drain me. She did... crazy thing is I had a lot of ASS JUICE at the base of my cock and balls... guess what she did... thats right she wiped me clean with her tongue. Hell I even frenched her before I left... or did I??? Dont recall as I was in ectasy. True story, it happened in North Dallas, TX by 635 for those of you that know the area.
wow

Back