Telltale Signs

Hubbys - have you ever check your wives undies for another man's cum?

• Yes, and I found it

Votes: 142 55.5%
  • Yes, but I didn't find anything

Votes: 61 23.8%
  • No, but maybe I should

Votes: 53 20.7%

• Total voters
I know a pussy when I see one, my comment was in response to how "your bbc prefers YOU to go out", not your comment...lol, because you SHOULD wear no panties in the company of a BBC, for easy access.
I was thinking the same thing. I never wear panties if I am going to be with a black man...hell I rarely wear panties because I love the feel without them.

I
And then what did you do ?
I showed her the evidence for a month worth of stains I had collected including the soiled panties and panty liners . One pair of panties clearly had the out line of his large cock head from pressing against her while she was dressing afterwards. She says she wears liners all the time because her pussy is always wet. She initially denied everything. Finally, she admitted she was fucking a black teacher at her school. She said he had a huge cock and was so attentive to her needs.

I travel a lot on business.Checkmate can detect up to three days after intercourse. She said she would put an end to the affair with her fellow black teacher. I would come back from a trip and look for panty liners. There would be one missing from the trash. She didn't realize it would be present for three days and two would test positive from the end of the week. I would have been gone for a week so it wasn't mine.

When confronted again, she told me she couldn't help her self. She couldn't do without his big black cock. I could accept it or leave.

I

I showed her the evidence for a month worth of stains I had collected including the soiled panties and panty liners . One pair of panties clearly had the out line of his large cock head from pressing against her while she was dressing afterwards. She says she wears liners all the time because her pussy is always wet. She initially denied everything. Finally, she admitted she was fucking a black teacher at her school. She said he had a huge cock and was so attentive to her needs.

I travel a lot on business.Checkmate can detect up to three days after intercourse. She said she would put an end to the affair with her fellow black teacher. I would come back from a trip and look for panty liners. There would be one missing from the trash. She didn't realize it would be present for three days and two would test positive from the end of the week. I would have been gone for a week so it wasn't mine.

When confronted again, she told me she couldn't help her self. She couldn't do without his big black cock. I could accept it or leave.
No surprises here. Most wives can't give it up once addicted to BBC. Husbands needs to make the adjustments.

Back