Telling A Friend?

Mikyhelikesit

Male
Real Person
From
AL, US
Do most women tell their friends of good cock? I meet someone today and she's already got a friend that want to come over. Should I fuck her friend to? I think I will.
Stay Tune!

???. I can’t wait to hear your imaginary sex session. This ought to be good??. Stay tune y’all!
There's always an ass hole in the bunch. Dude don't hate. Nice imogi action. How old are you 18? Are you old enough to be fucking with grown men *******. Stay in your lane young *******. This internet ******* got y'all young buck fucked up. You can say your little boy ******* without suffering the consequences.
Live a little. Maybe when you get your ******* together pussy will fall in your lap. But driving your momma cars. Waiting on some white woman to buy you a burger. Step your game up..
Mine's Is On Point.

There's always an ass hole in the bunch. Dude don't hate. Nice imogi action. How old are you 18? Are you old enough to be fucking with grown men *******. Stay in your lane young *******. This internet ******* got y'all young buck fucked up. You can say your little boy ******* without suffering the consequences.
Live a little. Maybe when you get your ******* together pussy will fall in your lap. But driving your momma cars. Waiting on some white woman to buy you a burger. Step your game up..
Mine's Is On Point.
Game?? Bro by your post it’s obvious you lame as fuck. But you do you, clown. Oh and I like my burger with cheese and tomato, hoe.

Mine's Is On Point.
Lmfaooo read through his recent responses, he spends the entire time he's on here calling people fake and whatever other Angry things he can say to people...It's pretty wild actually, some people are just negative they can't help it i guess

Lmfaooo read through his recent responses, he spends the entire time he's on here calling people fake and whatever other Angry things he can say to people...It's pretty wild actually, some people are just negative they can't help it i guess
Bro you really stalking me foreal. Kinda weird you following my every move. Sending me personal messages and *******. Guess I’m trending! There’s no anger in anything I say unless it’s about harming ******* or women so get over yourself. Other than that I laugh and troll liars.

Bro you really stalking me foreal. Kinda weird you following my every move. Sending me personal messages and *******. Guess I’m trending! There’s no anger in anything I say unless it’s about harming ******* or women so get over yourself. Other than that I laugh and troll liars.
Yea just sad to see an adult come on a site and literally do nothing but Troll any post you don’t deem “Real” Lmfaoo stay angry Bro

Back