Tease and Denial challenge : pussy free

Hello,

After trying to get my gf into the Lifestyle I had a new idea 2 days ago.

As my gf doesnt really likes to get penetraded by me i thought about Making a game. She has to tease me everyday for a specific period of time ( about 2 weeks) where she will be wearing all her sexy dress and especially her lingerie which she is normally never wearing for me. During this time I am not allowed to enter her pussy.

I told her my idea and she was very very much excited about it. Really she was smiling all over her Face when i was Teilung her my idea. I told her 2 Days ago in the evening and i thought maybe she will just forget about it but surprisingly yesterday after work she came home with this Great Smile Full of Joy and was asking me when we gonna Start " with our thing" and that sie already thought about some ideas.

So now I am very much excited. I Think this could be a Good Progress Getting her into the Lifestyle.
Do you have and tips for me during this Time? Any Videos were Wife is deasing and then refusing?

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
You should add in taking her out dancing in her favourite dresses. Let her get attention from some men knowing that, for now, you can’t have her.

Ol ye of little faith! One must seek out a confident male bull. Make arrangements with him and have him seduce your wife in public. If he is a tru bull, this will be easy! Go somewhere public unbeknownst to her. Have your bull meet you there and you go to the men's room. Because you are restricted from penetrating her, she should be without panties. Again, this should be a well in the park. Note: when you return, and you see him talking with her. He should immediately say something on the line of, " have a seat and wait your turn or she'll be with you when I am finish." If you did your homework before thus happens, she'll be turned on by his alpha male status. Good Luck!

Back