Tattoos and piercings

OlderCouple88

Couple
From
UK
My wife when we were swinging, came home one day.
Asked me to come upstairs, and clearly wanted sex, So being a good Husband obliged Her.
Only to find She had had two tattoos done, and when She spread her legs for me to lick Her clit, to discover She had had it pierced, absolutely blew my mind.
I had no clue whatsoever that She was considering this, Now bearing in mind this was around 45 years ago.
The guys who done the work said to Her “ Well we do not get this very often “
When we were swinging it always, generated interest, mainly from other woman, asking things like , did it hurt,where did you get it done, etc, etc,.
I always found She was always one of the first to get fucked a a sex party.
The best and most memorable experience involving Her tattoos and piercings occurred at our first BBC gangbang party, in Tottenham Nr London.
There was a huge number of BBC guys there, and 4white couples, My wife was about 48 years old from memory.
The,girls all got on their respective mattresses, My wife to start with had a group of 5/6 guys, who She started sucking their cocks while they started playing with Her.
When they found Her pierced clit a comment went so thing like this “ Hey guys get a load of this, She got a pierced clit “ then the discovery of Her tattoos also generated a similar response.
This was way before ink and piercings are as popular as they are now.
The reaction straight away was them to double penetrate Her ( I must say She loved having all Her openings filled ).
I loved watching Her, and asking if She was ok, She would always give me a smile or a wink, after another guy went inside Her.
The other thing was when She eventually finished fuckingaround 3/4 o’clock in the morning.
There was an absolutely massive wet patch on the mattress , where all the cum, from all the guys had run out of Her.
This was Her very first BBC gangbang.
On our way home, I remember asking Her if She was ok,and Had She enjoyed Herself.
She replied “ What do you think, I loved it “
This was the first of many similar experiences over the years.
She always preferred BBC the bigger the better, and She preferred to go on Her own, She always said if I was there it inhibited everyone.
So most of the time She got fucked on Her own, She loved it. 😜😜😜

Back