tattoo

Its forever- will you be in te lifestyle forever? Temps can be moved and changed on your mood. Much more fun. Any they get the message across.

Not many women have this. Id say go for it. Its the sexiest tattoo a woman can have 😍
Where is the main question, but ankle or cleavage are top choices for sex appeal and being noticed by the right people.

After I left my husband to move in with my black lover he insisted I get tattooed. It wasn’t something that I wanted to do but if I wanted to stay with him I had to do it. He had a QOS put on my left boob and a 3 inch black horse reared up on his back legs with his hard dick pointing at my pussy. He also had my nipples pierced, my clit hood pierced and my tongue pierced. Even thou I didn’t want the piercings they brought me and my black lover’s untold pleasures.

After I left my husband to move in with my black lover he insisted I get tattooed. It wasn’t something that I wanted to do but if I wanted to stay with him I had to do it. He had a QOS put on my left boob and a 3 inch black horse reared up on his back legs with his hard dick pointing at my pussy. He also had my nipples pierced, my clit hood pierced and my tongue pierced. Even thou I didn’t want the piercings they brought me and my black lover’s untold pleasures.
Hi Phyllis, would love to see a photo of the horse tattoo.

Do you have still them all ?

Back