Tats

Ashley Knight who is a member here has all kinds of QOS tats get with her I got all my stuff from her.
thank you very much and. We're new to this scene wanting many black men to cum In my wife. Do you require hiv/std test results from all men that use you? What is the time criteria for the test period. I imagine you yourself are tested, correct? How often? Appreciate any help here

Thanks, I have been misinformed. your permanent tat is on your mound? I would like to ask another question. How do you handle the hiv/std thing when several black men use you and all want bareback?

Thanks, I have been misinformed. your permanent tat is on your mound? I would like to ask another question. How do you handle the hiv/std thing when several black men use you and all want bareback?

No, my tat is not on my mound it is a tramp stamp. On the hiv/std side of things, I get tested fairly often. I also spend a lot of time talking to a Black man before meeting. I also prefer to have a regular Bull. Most of my Bulls have been military and granted they are just as likely to get an std as others but I found they are generally tested at least once a year and depending on the person they get tested fairly frequently as well.

well I have several black men, actually 4 right now that use my wife bare. I demand they show a negative hiv test at the beginning and then yearly. My wife I am testing every 30 days with the OraQuick home hiv test kit. It uses a mouth swab and claims to be 97-99 % accurate in showing negative results. We are going to Key West for 5 days at the end of the month. I have a 24 yr old Navy guy that is going to bareback her twice a day. He is going to use that kit in front of us first time.

Back