Tampa Bay area - She can't get a huge cock out of her mind

In the first phfucks B2W member 'ShortDog' looks like her, same forehead, hair, and likewise, you need to forcefully push her head down into the pillow, knock her arms out from support, anything, to keep her hips up and her back from arching up during a deep deep pounding.View attachment 658302
View attachment 802159
She was very horny that night, and that's the only way a real black bull should fuck
so she will always remember that feeling u too!

She looked so beautiful with my big american cock finally between her lips again, her sexy full cheekbones combined with her mouth suctioning in hollow, taking it sideways to fit past her teeth, she teased it nicely until her mouth got tired.

Earlier today, at Home Depot, a fun exchange of words, she asked in her heavy accent, "We need another cak?", I looked at her, she added, "the big tube", I shook my head and answered, "It's called Caulk, with a *u*, we already have a white tube." She smiled and said, "I mean with an *o*." I took a breath and gazed at her eyes and lips, asking, "Do you want white or black?" With an eyebrow raised, she replied, "The color doesn't matter..."
It's been a good day, trying to get my health back slowly... but women need to be kept happy!

Last edited:
Back