Talked to my girlfriend

werty

Male
I’ve talked to her before about my cuckold fetish
She always says it couldn’t work because sex for women requires emotional connection. And if she were to do that with another man’s and enjoy it it would be cheating

I told her yesterday about the interracial aspect, and that it could only be with black guys. She said she doesn’t find black men attractive.

She’s not upset about it because she’s open minded, she really doesn’t care. She had an ex with the same fetish (not interracial) and told him the same thing I guess.

She always says it couldn’t work because sex for women requires emotional connection. And if she were to do that with another man’s and enjoy it it would be cheating

I told her yesterday about the interracial aspect, and that it could only be with black guys. She said she doesn’t find black men attractive.

She’s not upset about it because she’s open minded, she really doesn’t care. She had an ex with the same fetish (not interracial) and told him the same thing I guess.
oh well. at least you tried. cant ******* it.

Th

Then ask her if ahe would do it as a threesome

I’m sorry to say that it appears this isn’t going to fly. Not as sorry as you probably are. Tough break dude but be good.

I would get a new girlfriend. You’ll always be frustrated otherwise.

May be work on finding someone who she can develop an emotional connection ...
May be look around for a bull who is willing to be patient, and friends first .. a slow burn
as the connection is made and she finally crosses the line.

Back