Taking it a step further.

This is so stupid.
Relations are based on trust. forsing someone to do things is breaking trust and respect.
Would she like it if he ****** her to fuck a streetbum who hadn't washed himself in two years?

Hardly the same thing, are you likening a black cock to an unwashed streetbum? I did say playfully, sometimes a man needs the decision made for him, I know my hubby does. They all will thank you in the long run. It builds trust, them trusting your word!

I say don’t give him the choice, as he is already cleaning you up he has developed a likening for black cum anyway. Just put your hand on the back of his head and guide it down onto his cock if he goes to pull away then use a little more *******. Playfully. When he takes him into his mouth then take hubby’s dick into yours. He will be gagging on black cock in no time.
Total horsecrap. The choice is completely his. Not yours, not anybody's... His.

Hardly the same thing, are you likening a black cock to an unwashed streetbum? I did say playfully, sometimes a man needs the decision made for him, I know my hubby does. They all will thank you in the long run. It builds trust, them trusting your word!
Exactly the same thing. It is forsing someone to do things he or she does not want to do in the first place.
If someone says that they do not want to do something, then respect that. By forsing you show no respect for the other whatsoever. Only busy with what you want, pure selfish act.

Why make this a debate if the husbands do this 9 times out of 10 they wanted it anyways. I dont see anyone( man) being ****** to do something that they(he) hadn't want to do it. If he licks and sucks it from his wife it's still another man's cum. End result it is what it is.

Why make this a debate if the husbands do this 9 times out of 10 they wanted it anyways. I dont see anyone( man) being ****** to do something that they(he) hadn't want to do it. If he licks and sucks it from his wife it's still another man's cum. End result it is what it is.

Clearly you did not read the original post.
It says he needs some reinforcement first. So if he really wanted to do it, he would have done it already.
If she would have asked him to do it and he said "okay" and just do it, then there would be no problem. But it looks like she asked and he did not say "okay". She tells he need to be reinforced, read ******. Then I ask why on earth would you ******* this. For me it is a show of me respect to the other person, no respect for the answer given.

Hey all!

Amy here, and Josh and I have been toying with an idea that we would like opinions on. Josh still wants to be convinced on it and is not so sure about it at the moment.

I want Josh to suck my bulls dicks while I watch.

We currently have 2 bulls that Josh and I have been friends with for a few years, and since we know that they are ddf, they have exclusively creampied me for the last 3 years (since we began cuckolding). Josh doesn’t have a problem cleaning up their loads and swallows it all anyway, so I want him to try and give my bulls blowjobs from time to time as a way to show his appreciation for all they do for this marriage. Both of my bbc bulls are down, but Josh would like some positive reinforcement first! Lol. Anyway, thanks guys!

-Amy and Josh
Asian Female / white male
2 BBC bulls

Absolutely he should.

Hey all!

Amy here, and Josh and I have been toying with an idea that we would like opinions on. Josh still wants to be convinced on it and is not so sure about it at the moment.

I want Josh to suck my bulls dicks while I watch.

We currently have 2 bulls that Josh and I have been friends with for a few years, and since we know that they are ddf, they have exclusively creampied me for the last 3 years (since we began cuckolding). Josh doesn’t have a problem cleaning up their loads and swallows it all anyway, so I want him to try and give my bulls blowjobs from time to time as a way to show his appreciation for all they do for this marriage. Both of my bbc bulls are down, but Josh would like some positive reinforcement first! Lol. Anyway, thanks guys!

-Amy and Josh
Asian Female / white male
2 BBC bulls

He should do it. The only reason to hesitate is the stigma. And since he is already your cuckold, there is no reason for stigma or hesitation. Sucking cock is a normal human activity, for males or females. After he does it and a couple of times get comfortable with having done it, he will want to suck cock all the time. It will also on one level give him a sense of accomplishment and some little degree of control, that moment when a man swells, and you know he about to cum in your mouth... pure heaven for a cuckold, a cocksucking cuckold...

Are u kidding he gets to watch u blow those massive things it’s his turn to try and I’m sure will like it.I call this guy lucky!

Back