Taking it a step further.

Hey all!

Amy here, and Josh and I have been toying with an idea that we would like opinions on. Josh still wants to be convinced on it and is not so sure about it at the moment.

I want Josh to suck my bulls dicks while I watch.

We currently have 2 bulls that Josh and I have been friends with for a few years, and since we know that they are ddf, they have exclusively creampied me for the last 3 years (since we began cuckolding). Josh doesn’t have a problem cleaning up their loads and swallows it all anyway, so I want him to try and give my bulls blowjobs from time to time as a way to show his appreciation for all they do for this marriage. Both of my bbc bulls are down, but Josh would like some positive reinforcement first! Lol. Anyway, thanks guys!

-Amy and Josh
Asian Female / white male
2 BBC bulls

Fantasies aside, I think if he's considering it he might as well try it. Most men are completely repulsed by the idea, so the fact that he's debating is a sign that he'll likely enjoy it on some level.

Besides, dick isn't poisonous. If he doesn't like it no big deal, he can just pass it back over to you.

If he wants to go slowly, you can slowly incorporate more activities where he has to touch the Bull. He could give them massages. He could shower with the two of you and bathe your lover. He could give him a handjob, to completion or long enough to make him hard for you. He could kneel in front of the bull and just let himself get dick slapped (It's hilarious, trust me) Many possibilities!

Hey all!

Amy here, and Josh and I have been toying with an idea that we would like opinions on. Josh still wants to be convinced on it and is not so sure about it at the moment.

We currently have 2 bulls that Josh and I have been friends with for a few years, and since we know that they are ddf, they have exclusively creampied me for the last 3 years (since we began cuckolding). Josh doesn’t have a problem cleaning up their loads and swallows it all anyway, so I want him to try and give my bulls blowjobs from time to time as a way to show his appreciation for all they do for this marriage. Both of my bbc bulls are down, but Josh would like some positive reinforcement first! Lol. Anyway, thanks guys!

-Amy and Josh
2 BBC bulls

If he is already doing cleanup what is it to suck them at this point? I don’t think it makes anyone gay as being a cuck is a lifestyle choice.

Hey all!

-Amy and Josh
2 BBC bulls
He is already licking their cum and cleaning, so that being done he might as well get the cum straight from the source. Honestly he will learn to love it.

Positive reinforcement? He's Gay and the Bulls are Gay if he does. Straight Men Don't Have Sex With Other men. No dominance no power exchange etc. He just gay. Nothing wrong with that own it. And when and if he does it, have him call the bull Gay and watch his reaction lol

Positive reinforcement? He's Gay and the Bulls are Gay if he does. Straight Men Don't Have Sex With Other men. No dominance no power exchange etc. He just gay. Nothing wrong with that own it. And when and if he does it, have him call the bull Gay and watch his reaction lol

You mean bi? Not sure where you are going with this. I myself wouldn’t say I’m gay but if a bbc is fucking my wife and they tell me to suck on the bulls cock I wouldn’t say I’m gay considering In general it doesn’t turn me on in itself.

You mean bi? Not sure where you are going with this. I myself wouldn’t say I’m gay but if a bbc is fucking my wife and they tell me to suck on the bulls cock I wouldn’t say I’m gay considering In general it doesn’t turn me on in itself.
Lol. However you feel you have to justify it. Most people don't engage in activities that they don't like. And as an adult, no one can make you do anything. But hey have fun.

Fantasies aside, I think if he's considering it he might as well try it. Most men are completely repulsed by the idea, so the fact that he's debating is a sign that he'll likely enjoy it on some level.

Besides, dick isn't poisonous. If he doesn't like it no big deal, he can just pass it back over to you.

If he wants to go slowly, you can slowly incorporate more activities where he has to touch the Bull. He could give them massages. He could shower with the two of you and bathe your lover. He could give him a handjob, to completion or long enough to make him hard for you. He could kneel in front of the bull and just let himself get dick slapped (It's hilarious, trust me) Many possibilities!
Am very impressed with your considerate description.

The world seem m?
Am very impressed with your considerate description.
I'd say the heck with labels live and let live. You only live once and when ya gone what does it matter?

Hey all!

-Amy and Josh
2 BBC bulls
He will enjoy doing it! Especially if it’s dond to turn you on. Tell him that it’s something you want to see and think it’s a major turn on for you. That he’s not gay by doing it and it’s just an sexual act that you want to see. He will do it for you. He will also enjoy sucking cock. It’s some thing that’s a lot of fun.

You could also start by having him lay under you while you are getting fucked doggystyle so he licks your pussy and the bulls cock at the same time to give you and your bull pleasure at the same time.

Have fun and enjoy the show! ;)

He is already licking their cum and cleaning, so that being done he might as well get the cum straight from the source. Honestly he will learn to love it.
lmao I missed the fact that he's already on cleanup duty! What a wild mindset, cuckolds sure are unique. "Oh I'll slurp up your lover's load whenever you say so, but putting his dick in my mouth? I don't know about that honey!"

This is also very simple, if he doesn't want to do it then just don't do it.
Why is it so hard to respect that. Why is it that you want to have it your way.
Why is it that he needs to be convinced.

I say don’t give him the choice, as he is already cleaning you up he has developed a likening for black cum anyway. Just put your hand on the back of his head and guide it down onto his cock if he goes to pull away then use a little more *******. Playfully. When he takes him into his mouth then take hubby’s dick into yours. He will be gagging on black cock in no time.

I say don’t give him the choice, as he is already cleaning you up he has developed a likening for black cum anyway. Just put your hand on the back of his head and guide it down onto his cock if he goes to pull away then use a little more *******. Playfully. When he takes him into his mouth then take hubby’s dick into yours. He will be gagging on black cock in no time.
This is so stupid.
Relations are based on trust. forsing someone to do things is breaking trust and respect.
Would she like it if he ****** her to fuck a streetbum who hadn't washed himself in two years?

Back