Taboo talk during sex

Hulk

Couple
Real Person
From
CT, US
Is there anything taboo you, your partner or a third party says during sex. By taboo I mean something specifically related to his blackness, a woman's whiteness, the husband being a cuck, etc?
Is this an integral part/dynamic during sex for you?

Yes, my Bull has me call him "daddy" during sex, which I say often. He also talks about guiding me to take his full, thick, long 10" and coaches me like saying "you ain't never had this, baby girl" and "you're a good white sub baby girl taking daddy D."IMG_9204.JPG

My Cuckoldress loves talking about breeding and pregnancy. She loves telling me that I'm not fit to breed. She teases me that if I don't want her to get pregnant, I should properly suck out all of her bull's cum. It's all talk since she uses BC, but it turns us on a lot.

(...) By taboo I mean something specifically related to his blackness, a woman's whiteness, the husband being a cuck, etc?
(...)
In my book a "taboo" is something that's "to be" hidden or not talked about; something not asked for, something you don't want to hear or tell. For that definition it always was a taboo for me (and the Women i have shared) to be disrespectful toward any "third party" (a "play friend", ...) or to be regarded as someone inferior or degraded. For us respect was always asked for and provided for any "friend" we chose for a great time together. And we have been fortunate to not make a wrong choice. :) But i can tell you for sure: if anyone of the "other" invited guys would have called my then-Woman or myself names they wouldn't have stayed there with us a second longer. i understand others may play a different kind of game ("race play"?, ...), but for me the n-word is off-limits. Also being called a "cuck" without being asked for (and i won't ask for that) is a definite turn-off and would end the game immediately. In my world. ;)

Sometimes nasty talk adds a new dimension to a sexual session. I think of the black lovers over the years. I have to say a lot of what they said to me couldn't be written on this forum without some people being offended. The N word quite often. Like you love your big N cock. You my N fucking whore. You get my point. The possibilities are endless. When they were whispering it into my ear they obviously weren't offended by it. I can only think of one time when i was a little pissed at something said . The guy kept saying stupid. You know stupid cunt, bitch on and on. Finally i had my fill and blurted out Yea I'm stupid, why else would i be fucking with a dumb ass like you. It worked he stopped saying that.
Reading the other comments i see daddy mentioned. I've had so many guys ask me to call them daddy. Not sure what that's about. Do they think all women have a fixation about sex with their fathers, or is it they have one about a *******.
Because of the circumstances around my sexual exploits the talk was too often a question and answer quiz. How many guys have you fucked, have you done this before, how old were you the first time . I quickly learned answering the questions very often increased the libido and increased the performance time of the guy.
RacePlay is so hot!

Back