Sweaty Sex

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
This Missouri weather sucks! Came home from work yesterday and it was 86 degrees and of course the A/C isn't on yet cause its barely spring. Anyway, got out of my work clothes and into a pair of yoga shorts and a very loose tank top. Went outside and did a little worked on my garden when Anthony came home. He yells at me Damn girl! I said calm down sweetie and come and help me. He changes and comes out gives me a kiss and slaps my ass and helps me for a bit. I told him it was too hot to cook tonight so will order something and sit on the porch. After dinner and some wine and some smoke we were filly pretty good, and he could keep his eyes off me. I said it was too hot to do anything. He tells me bullshit I just smiled. I said I'm going in to take a shower and he follows me in and as I'm going up the steps, he's trying to pull at my shorts trying to pull them down. We get to the bedroom, and he throws me on the bed and gets them and my top off and starts sucking on my nipples then slides down and starts licking my pussy. Oh, it's on now he rolls over and I start licking his nipples and he is tasting pretty salty beside we are sweating like crazy cause it's hot as hell in the house. Anyway, I move down and start sucking him and I'm loving the taste right now. He flips me over and we start fucking after a few minutes his sweat is dripping down on me and I have to do something, so we flip so I'm on top now and we are both soaking wet, and the sheets are soaked from not just my juices. Well, he wants to finish me from the rear and flips me on all fours and pushes my face into the soaking wet sheets and finish's me with a nice load! I collapse onto the wet sheets, and he lays on top of me for a minute. He leans down gives me a kiss and I tell him I'm not changing these sheets tonight we can sleep in one of the other bedrooms. He says that's fine and pulls out of me and says let's get in the shower. That shower felt great we turned the attic fan on and slept in the buff in a spare bedroom. Waking up to 40 degrees I was freezing. Salty is not too bad now and then. Anyone else like sweaty sex?

This Missouri weather sucks! Came home from work yesterday and it was 86 degrees and of course the A/C isn't on yet cause its barely spring. Anyway, got out of my work clothes and into a pair of yoga shorts and a very loose tank top. Went outside and did a little worked on my garden when Anthony came home. He yells at me Damn girl! I said calm down sweetie and come and help me. He changes and comes out gives me a kiss and slaps my ass and helps me for a bit. I told him it was too hot to cook tonight so will order something and sit on the porch. After dinner and some wine and some smoke we were filly pretty good, and he could keep his eyes off me. I said it was too hot to do anything. He tells me bullshit I just smiled. I said I'm going in to take a shower and he follows me in and as I'm going up the steps, he's trying to pull at my shorts trying to pull them down. We get to the bedroom, and he throws me on the bed and gets them and my top off and starts sucking on my nipples then slides down and starts licking my pussy. Oh, it's on now he rolls over and I start licking his nipples and he is tasting pretty salty beside we are sweating like crazy cause it's hot as hell in the house. Anyway, I move down and start sucking him and I'm loving the taste right now. He flips me over and we start fucking after a few minutes his sweat is dripping down on me and I have to do something, so we flip so I'm on top now and we are both soaking wet, and the sheets are soaked from not just my juices. Well, he wants to finish me from the rear and flips me on all fours and pushes my face into the soaking wet sheets and finish's me with a nice load! I collapse onto the wet sheets, and he lays on top of me for a minute. He leans down gives me a kiss and I tell him I'm not changing these sheets tonight we can ******* in one of the other bedrooms. He says that's fine and pulls out of me and says let's get in the shower. That shower felt great we turned the attic fan on and slept in the buff in a spare bedroom. Waking up to 40 degrees I was freezing. Salty is not too bad now and then. Anyone else like sweaty sex?
I got kinda hazy after reading you were in yoga shorts and a loose tank top (HOT). The weather was HOT. I hope you two have a nice HOT summer! On a sad note, I had 14 inches of snow on Sunday. No one shoveling dressed like you. Thanks for the note ;)

Back