Swapping Gone Wild

My husband and I have been swapping for about a year with another couple. They are a sexy black couple and the women will trade houses for the evening during our swaps. It is amazing having the ability to explore kinky secrets with a hot bbc. He is really into public sex which has led to a lot of fun with most recently us exploring having sex with others watching. He started taking me to adult theaters so that other guys could watch him fuck me. Well one thing led to another and the last few times I have been fucked by multiple bbc after he was finished. I have to admit that this is an amazing turn on to be used by black strangers to get him off.

My husband and I have been swapping for about a year with another couple. They are a sexy black couple and the women will trade houses for the evening during our swaps. It is amazing having the ability to explore kinky secrets with a hot bbc. He is really into public sex which has led to a lot of fun with most recently us exploring having sex with others watching. He started taking me to adult theaters so that other guys could watch him fuck me. Well one thing led to another and the last few times I have been fucked by multiple bbc after he was finished. I have to admit that this is an amazing turn on to be used by black strangers to get him off.

your husband is a VERY lucky man~!!
nothing is hotter than your wife being fucked by multiple BBC total strangers in an adult theater
my ex and i did it many times... it never gets old :)
:threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome::threesome:

What does your husband do with the guy's wife while you two are playing?

I recently got i bro this cuz of hubby and to be shared was a huge turn on. Never in my life did i think I would have my fantasy.

Poops I said I can ment can't. I will not share my man. My hubby allows me to play it's exciting he knows I don't need it cuz hubby is perfect in bed but know way in hell I allow another woman touch my man.

I ask, just curious, not accusing, but he allows you to play, but you don't let him play, do you feel it's "fair", and is it something you both agree on? I mean, if you both agree, that is the most important part. That is most important, that both agree, and I know most in this lifestyle, she plays and he does not...and that's okay. Hell, I see a lot of extreme stuff posted here, where she denies him orgasms, etc...not my thing. I wouldn't need to play around, but would masturbate a LOT.

This was hubby fetish yes I get benefit but my hubby is a good man really is but that dick is damn good but it was why I can't truly answer. I have always wanted two cocks at once and hubby when we got serious if I wanted to try and he didn't know yet it was my fantasy. He told me the only type of man your allowed to sleep with is black man . I freaked so it was a wow and that's what he likes

This was hubby fetish yes I get benefit but my hubby is a good man really is but that dick is damn good but it was why I can't truly answer. I have always wanted two cocks at once and hubby when we got serious if I wanted to try and he didn't know yet it was my fantasy. He told me the only type of man your allowed to sleep with is black man . I freaked so it was a wow and that's what he likes
After we got married we were making love no man has ever made me feel and have so many orgasms anyway he stopped he just looked at me and said I have a confession. He told me he has to have 3somes in his marriage. Only with black men and he was fucking me senseless. I love when he took me up to Houston omg and I agreed but I told him I will never share

I still get jealous when we swap even though I know I am about to take on multiple guys
If you aren't comfortable sharing your spouse then you shouldn't. Not everyone is cut out for the lifesyle. A common problem I have seen over the years is one person is concerned about only their pleasure. They aren't comfortable with their partner receiving the same pleasures from another person. Bringing an additional person(s) isn't going to fix a weak relationship/ It will generally hasten the demise of the relationship. If you are adding people to your sexlives the first thing you HAVe to have is a solid relationship with good communication

I would hope you are practicing safe sex. Recent advances in anti-viral ******* has made previously un-treatable diseases like HIV manageable but every expensive to manage

Back