Surrendering your wife

It's not a problem for me. My wife was involved with the married guy who owned the night club she worked at when I first met her. She would break dates with me to be with him. Once he even flew her up to Las Vegas for a four day tryst. She was right up front about her realtionship with him, and put it to me like, "If you can't handle it, find someone else." She moved on from him, and got involved with someone else. That's how she's wired.

My wife was surprised that I gave absolutely no resistance to our Black neighbor taking her from me. I guess I thought that I had no chance of stopping him so I didn’t try. Is that part of the average cuckold’s personality? Are we wimpy pushovers? My wife certainly thinks I am. What do you think?
A challenge was made for her and you failed to act on it. Thus showing you don't think she is worth fighting for, you know you can not win so you won't even try, she is not worth taking a ass whooping for, and/or you get off on it. The wife will look differently at her huby if he shows no fight at all. So if it is not worth it to her husband but another man wants her then what choice is there. Her huby showed his response so why not let this guy have what he wants and is willing to take. Primal very primal. The boldness of the bull and cowering of the cuck puts in place " to the victor belongs the spoils".
And the wife should enjoy every stroke and make sure she gives everything to satisfy the Alpha bull that took her away from you. You let it happen without protest, I know I did the same thing. As a matter of fact I brought it up. So you, with the guy being a nieghbor means he will probably getting it as much as he can. My ex was like that. She did not work and I did a lot. Funny how guys you know will come by to have coffee while your at work...right. We my friend are the same in many ways.

I think since you really wanted it to happen you didn't want to fight or do anything to stop it. I am not a wimp, I was a champion wrestler and did some UFC fighting but I am still a cuckold because I want to be

I think since you really wanted it to happen you didn't want to fight or do anything to stop it. I am not a wimp, I was a champion wrestler and did some UFC fighting but I am still a cuckold because I want to be
I think you are right. We are cucks either because we want to be, consciously or not, or because we’re not man enough to say no. I accept now that I am both.

Black men are far more physically superior… athletics demonstrate this. They have way more testosterone. I sure as hell don’t want to table with a Black men that’s for damn sure…

there is no such thing of alpha and beta, better man or worst man, females are genetically engineered to have sex with multiple parners, even one after another.

Some days back I was fucking this super wet pussy, and after I creampied her, she was even more "slippery", I was so sad no other men around.

She’s 71. She decided to become Black-owned and now wants me to join her. I’m certainly considering it. Either way, we’ll remain married. She didn’t cheat on me. She just announced that she needed more than I could give her. Can’t blame her for that now, can I.
How old is your neighbor?

My black neighbor friend of 11 years has played with wife teasing her first while he went to help her load some pallets. He got his dick hard after they got them on the truck. He then pulled his 11 inch cock out for her to see. She looked at it an said damn.

He said he then took her hand an put over on it then she grabbed it an played with it while they drove back to the house. This was the start of her an him having sex together.

She saw that the first time she went to his place. He blew a massive load on her face and sent her home wearing it so that I could see that he had marked my wife as his cumslut. I couldn’t argue with the evidence, could I?
I think after the inital shock I would be licking away.

When I became impotent through age and medication my wife said she wouldn’t live without a hard cock and offered herself to our Black neighbor. Even if I’d objected, she would have gone ahead and fucked him anyway.
You know you really can't blame her. And you should want her to have a fulfilling sex life. It should not end because you have a problem. Cruel but makes sense. Men's sex drives peaks hit early. Women's sex drive peaks later. You can not function to meet her needs. Not her fault. How many time did she give up the pussy and really not in the mood to let you get your nut. Well guess what...shes in the mood....so do your manly duty or let another to fill in. That is showing her you love her and want her happy. This is part of being a good hubby. And hell be thankful the bull makes her happy. Happy wife happy life

no one takes a woman, no one surrenders a woman and women fuck who they want and if they can make the men submit and do what they desire then more power to them. Women are not holes to be pounded or filled or creatures that exist to worship a piece of meat that gets hard for a few moments. Why would anyone want to treat other people like an object

You know you really can't blame her. And you should want her to have a fulfilling sex life. It should not end because you have a problem. Cruel but makes sense. Men's sex drives peaks hit early. Women's sex drive peaks later. You can not function to meet her needs. Not her fault. How many time did she give up the pussy and really not in the mood to let you get your nut. Well guess what...shes in the mood....so do your manly duty or let another to fill in. That is showing her you love her and want her happy. This is part of being a good hubby. And hell be thankful the bull makes her happy. Happy wife happy life
Agree totally.

Back