SURPRISE HOMECOMING

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I came home from work early one afternoon to see the lawnmower on the drive and the front door ajar. I went in quietly and could hear my wife Julie's voice saying to someone in the bedroom, "yes, deeper....faster....oh yes.....fuck my little pussy....keep going".

I made my way quietly to the bedroom door to find my wife on the bed, her slender legs wide apart,her pussy being frantically pumped away by the 19 year old black student who cut our lawn each week.

My first instinct was to go mad, but they still didn't know I was watching.

I then found I had an erection that was about to burst my trouser zip.

I went to pull him off her, his muscular, black ass bouncing up and down like a man possessed as he pounded away at her, but she kicked me away with her right foot.

"Keep going......deeper......oh yes....deeper...that's good....fill my little pussy....oh yes"

But then her legs wrapped around him and her hips began to buck, his pumping stopped as he collapsed on top of her.

I said to him as he pulled his big, slick cock out of her, you better leave....NOW! He hurriedly pulled up his pants, grabbed his runners and left.

Now Julie smiled at me and spread her pussy apart with her fingers. His cum oozing from her swollen cunt.

"My little pussy's been naughty and is all messy. You know what to do."

I didn't need any encouragement. My head was between her legs in an instant, my tongue buried deep inside her cum-filled slit.
Her orgasm was fabulous, her hips bucked and convulsed like never before.

Since then, our lawn boy is a regular visitor, and I am happy to watch while he pumps away at Julie's pussy, because I know I will be asked to clean and caress it after he's done.

1.jpg

Last edited:
I came home from work early one afternoon to see the lawnmower on the drive and the front door ajar. I went in quietly and could hear my wife Julie's voice saying to someone in the bedroom, "yes, deeper....faster....oh yes.....fuck my little pussy....keep going".

I made my way quietly to the bedroom door to find my wife on the bed, her slender legs wide apart,her pussy being frantically pumped away by the 19 year old black student who cut our lawn each week.

I went to pull him off her, his muscular, black ass bouncing up and down like a man possessed as he pounded away at her, but she kicked me away with her right foot.

"Keep going......deeper......oh yes....deeper...that's good....fill my little pussy....oh yes"

But then her legs wrapped around him and her hips began to buck, his pumping stopped as he collapsed on top of her.

I said to him as he pulled his big, slick cock out of her, you better leave....NOW! He hurriedly pulled up his pants, grabbed his runners and left.

Now Julie smiled at me and spread her pussy apart with her fingers. His cum oozing from her swollen cunt.

I didn't need any encouragement. My head was between her legs in an instant, my tongue buried deep inside her cum-filled slit.

Since then, our lawn boy is a regular visitor, and I am happy to watch while he pumps away at Julie's pussy, because I know I will be asked to clean and caress it after he's done.

View attachment 2259953

View attachment 2259953
Yeah but how were his mowing skills, attention to details? Did he do a good job trimming her bush? Did he water regularly? He obviously kept up with the fertilization schedule. Sounds like you're going to have to keep him. Sorry, but look on the bright side, your wife won't need to be sneaking around on you.

Yeah but how were his mowing skills, attention to details? Did he do a good job trimming her bush? Did he water regularly? He obviously kept up with the fertilization schedule. Sounds like you're going to have to keep him. Sorry, but look on the bright side, your wife won't need to be sneaking around on you.
I would love to have a hung 19 year old living next door.

View attachment 2259953
OH SO GOOD
A man after my own heart I would have done exactly the same.
nothing beats fresh cream pie.

View attachment 2259953
. Just like Susan and young black men. BBC deeo in her pussy. Stretching her good. Lots of cum. Hot orgasms. Very well fucked when its over and he leaves.

Back