super realistic art ! by arielcage

Cool thread. Are these your work?
no, not mine ! but I'm helping the artist ! he's really good, a lot of interracial stories and art... I expected to have many persons from this forum, but (cannot understand why) it's one of the worst :(
anyway, I continue to try !! :)

Mary Jane Watson tribute set, dressed variant by Arielcage
85.JPG

no, not mine ! but I'm helping the artist ! he's really good, a lot of interracial stories and art... I expected to have many persons from this forum, but (cannot understand why) it's one of the worst :(
anyway, I continue to try !! :)

Mary Jane Watson tribute set, dressed variant by Arielcage
View attachment 6704796
Love the work! Keep up the good work. I will follow this thread closely now. :)

This thread should probably be in the "market place" section since it's being used to gather paying customers on patreon.
Nice artwork though! :)

Love the work! Keep up the good work. I will follow this thread closely now. :)
well, I obviously cannot post everything, but I try to give an idea.....
This thread should probably be in the "market place" section since it's being used to gather paying customers on patreon.
Nice artwork though! :)
no, the admins put my other thread in the marketplace, the one where I post the story in the comic book style and where I always share the direct link.... this one is here because I never post the direct link and so it can stay here !! ...but it would be better to have a section for these things... if they open one, I'll start posting the true pages with the story, but posting them in this section is quite useless...

TRIBUTES vol 1. 21 pictures dedicated to tv shows female characters, some dressed, some naked or topless. In this first episode we have Daisy Johnson of "Agents of Shield" (Chloe Bennet) and Lauren Strucker of "The Gifted" (Natalie Alyn Lind). by Arielcage
00000000000.JPG

WONDER WOMAN SET 2 (dressed variant)by Arielcage
(DC comics, 3 pin-ups + notes)
in the preview : Wonder Woman, Steve Trevor and Etta Candy
94.JPG

Back