Suggestion on Bi bull?

ffddj2006

Couple
Hello everyone. Just curious on how to approach this. What are the best ways to find this certain scenario? Any suggestions? Sites? Apps? It’s not that easy to be honest…

We are a hot jersey married couple. Ideally, we would love to find 2 men, one for her and one for me. Almost like two boyfriends. But that are ok with it happening at the same time. No need to swap. But open to that. But it seems that it’s hard to find a guy who is genuinely into both. Usually from our experience, the guy is into me more than her. Or vice versa, into her and not me. So it would be amazing to find (even a gay man) to be with me, as he had a friend to own my wife.

Hello everyone. Just curious on how to approach this. What are the best ways to find this certain scenario? Any suggestions? Sites? Apps? It’s not that easy to be honest…

We are a hot jersey married couple. Ideally, we would love to find 2 men, one for her and one for me. Almost like two boyfriends. But that are ok with it happening at the same time. No need to swap. But open to that. But it seems that it’s hard to find a guy who is genuinely into both. Usually from our experience, the guy is into me more than her. Or vice versa, into her and not me. So it would be amazing to find (even a gay man) to be with me, as he had a friend to own my wife.

Iam in UK and sissy addicted to black cock wife introduced me into it .had a good few over years usually a friend of her guy knows someone bi gay or not bothered once in circle they come around regularly. Good luck and enjoy

Back