Sudanese man immigrates into polish girl

Great story WeakNFunny. Nice build up before all the sex starts to happen. English is not your first language, yes?

I am glad you liked it. I think pre-sex part is more exciting than the hard core sex part in a story.
No, I am not a native speaker of english.

While the north of Sudan is mainly arab southern Sudan has many black nubians who can be big muscular guys.

When working in Jeddah and having a drinking/card session one night one of the chaps in the group suddenly broke down in tears.

It seems he had employed a big black Nubian Sudanese as the house domestic, which is not uncommon in Saudi Arabia.

Anyway despite the ban on alcohol in Saudi drinking is quite common and tolerated as long as people are discreet and don't cause offence of have accidents. However when the police decide to act the consequences can be quite draconian.

Anyway this guy and his wife had their own stash of alcohol and one day the Sudanese domestic invited his friends to the villa to witness and photograph the stash and then advised he would go to the police with the photo's and witness statements unless the chap allowed the Sudanese to fuck his blond wife.

They had given in.

What happened afterwards for a long time had no immediate impact on the chap. The Sudanese was discreet and continued as normal when the chap was present, but when he was out of the home at the office he would fuck the wife, who made no comment or complaint to her husband so for a long time it was from his perspective nothing had changed and what happened out of sight was something her could set aside.

However, over time things did change. He noticed his wife was increasingly careless of her attire in front of the Sudanese, not infrequently dressing scantily and occasionaly flirting with the Sudanese in her husbands presence which he had found uncomfortable but was something he realised he had to live with.

Then one morning over breakfast his wife had come to breakfast in a wispy negligee and the Sudanese could not keep his eyes off his wife who responded by flirting. The Sudanese had lost control lifted his wife and pushed her face down across the breakfast table and pulled up his robes.

For the first time he saw the Sudanese man's cock. It was huge and quickly rammed into his wife and for the first time he saw his wife's excited eager squealing in response to the man's humping.

All his ability to dismiss what was happening 'out of sight, out of mind' evaporated with the realisation just how big the Sudanese was and just how much his wife was enjoying this 'blackmailed' sexing.

10 pints later that night it all came blubbering out that he feared he was losing his wife to a man who was 'just' a Sudanese domestic

Once upon a time a man travels in the desert with his camel, they got caught up in a desert storm. The man builds his tent and leaves his camel outside. After a while the camel comes and popped his head into the tent and begs:

"Oh please master! the sand storm hurts my eyes. Let me at least keep my head inside the tent."

Despite of the tent is for only one person, the man shows mercy and let him keeps his head inside the tent. After a while the camel begs for his neck. The tent is so small but the master shows mercy 2nd time and the camel insert his entire neck. Then the camel starts to beg for his legs and the master let him keep his legs inside. The tent becomes more uncomfortable for both but still the master tolerates his exist inside he tent. Then the camel asks him to let him keep his entire body inside the tent and the man let him do it. Now the camel has most place inside the tent and the man hardly keeps his body inside. And after a while the camel says:

"Master, the tent is too small for both of us. So you better leave here."

We might seem better and stronger than those men (the sudanese man like in your memory) but in real they have harder lives then we have and it makes them stronger and get used to fighting for what they want. The conclusion is we are naive and they are stronger and more stubborn for what they want. One day will come and they will have our wives or girlfriends and we will be able to only watch! And our women won't object this because in their nature, women need stronger men and when they see our weakness and their strength, they will choose the hard savage man instead of us. There is nothing to do, it is the nature of life!

We might seem better and stronger than those men (the sudanese man like in your memory) but in real they have harder lives then we have and it makes them stronger and get used to fighting for what they want. The conclusion is we are naive and they are stronger and more stubborn for what they want. One day will come and they will have our wives or girlfriends and we will be able to only watch! And our women won't object this because in their nature, women need stronger men and when they see our weakness and their strength, they will choose the hard savage man instead of us. There is nothing to do, it is the nature of life![/quote]

That it is certainly the case. The physical strength of the English Yeoman soldier was based on working the land. Now few westerners have none of that native strength anymore and the farmers often use equipment for heavy labour.

In most African countries ordinary Africans, even ones that look 'weedy' and 'thin' have an inate strength that far exceeds that of 'westerners'. I know at one time there was trunk stump that I wanted moved in the garden. Having tried to shift it myself and hardly been able to moved it. I asked my 'weedy' garderner. He came along and lifted it as easily as if it was an empty bucket...I was seriously shocked at how easy he was able to lift and carry something I had been hardly able to lift.

My wife commented that during the anal '*******' of her virgin ass by her lover. Osagyefu had been able to pin her to the bed with one hand while he prepared himself and prepared her. All her quite serious struggles to get away from the upcoming buggering had been thwarted by the casual strength he used to pin her in position (one handed) as he got ready.

There had been a number of times when she was 'held down' by Africans and in all those cases she had been shocked, and also intensely aroused, at the sheer strength of the men who casually and efortlessly held her down as they prepared to do what they want.

With regard to her lover's anal '*******' she admitted that the act ****** on her against her will had been something that she had also found intensely exciting. As she told me she had though 'this is probably the nearest I will get to a real *******' and that had really excited her, (which just bemused and confused me).

My ex-wife was not submissive by nature/education, but she told me being held so firmly by strong men had brought out a submissive side she had not realised she had.

This is one of the most surprising things. An educated and strong western woman turns to be a submissive kitten in front of those strong black men. You can see that they want it. In every women's nature there is a part from 1000s years ago and somehow they love those strong macho characters and men. When those women see their big self confidence and it's reason, they get melt like a vanille ice cream cube. Then they spread their legs to their REAL MAN. And us... we are just the little worms who can only stand by them, support them and love them but can not be a real man!

I think even if you beg your wife to have anal sex, they would never accept it. It was impossible. But those africans don't beg, ask or tell... They just do it and it turns white women on because it is what they don't have in their regular life.

I think you are a smart gentleman who can love his woman and support her. You must be a reasonable person too and you must have many other good features which cause your wife wanted to get marry with you. Nevertheless those black men has balls and brave and that's why they can even shove their huge penises into your wife's anus and your wife is just ok with that.

I think there is nothing to do in our situation. We can only watch and acclaim the black men's scores on our wifes!

This is one of the most surprising things. An educated and strong western woman turns to be a submissive kitten in front of those strong black men. You can see that they want it. In every women's nature there is a part from 1000s years ago and somehow they love those strong macho characters and men. When those women see their big self confidence and it's reason, they get melt like a vanille ice cream cube. Then they spread their legs to their REAL MAN.

I would endorse this entirely. My now ex-wife was university educated, 4 A levels at Grade A, when nost struggle to get 3 A levels at whatever grade. Not only that she was a successful junior athlete, 0nly giving up for studies. Then she went out and curved out a career earning a good salary matching mine in London. She was in her view equal of better than any man, an example of a modern career woman. Though she had a problem with some things never working for one company for more than two years. (She could do any job except relate or co-operate with the people sitting at the desks around her.) Every new employer looked at her CV, her academic brilliance and her gorguous good looks and signed her up!

Then she met up with Osagyefu and within weeks she was on her knees pleasuring him any way he wanted, and when he discovered she had two teenage daughters he told her to bring them to him, and that was precisely what she did. Her strong modern career woman attitude evaporating into hot wet heat between her legs and an absorbent total impulsive addiction to her lover's black cock and strong, no denials accepted, dominanting character.

I think even if you beg your wife to have anal sex, they would never accept it. It was impossible. But those africans don't beg, ask or tell... They just do it and it turns white women on because it is what they don't have in their regular life.

Her lover knew she would like it once he did it to her. (stupid white woman not understanding her own sexual nature, foolish white husband who had not taught her to like it). With her lover she did not want to be treated with respect and as an equal. She wanted something different and exciting. All the excuses in the world did not cover the simple fact that she had found a man physically, emotionally, and psychologically far stronger than her despite all her high opinion of herself.

I knew of a black american trader who just lives doing business in Zimbabwe. He would be welcomed with open arms because he brought american cash dollars to a country undergoing a currency collapse. The Zimbabwe businessmen wanted guys like this coming back so he was 'feted'.
He commented that he had been with white women, white whores, white trash but nothing compared with the white women he was offered in Zimbabwe. They were the lovely wives of white professionals who under normal circumstances would never have gone near a black man, or be unfaithful to their husbands. They were the polite, well behaved, well brought up daughters of well to do couples. Whatever the situation that they had started from they were now in the clutches of African men and doing what they were told, and enjoying it. Only in Zimbabwe did he have access to women like that and he loved it...

I think there is nothing to do in our situation. We can only watch and acclaim the black men's scores on our wifes!

There was nothing you could do, if you loved your woman and wanted to keep her it was time to ride the surf and hope things would work out. Those men totally opposed or upset just upped and left. The inter-racial social subset in Harare was entirely made up of people who whatever the initial circumstances were accepting, or enjoying their new situation

There was nothing you could do, if you loved your woman and wanted to keep her it was time to ride the surf and hope things would work out. Those men totally opposed or upset just upped and left. The inter-racial social subset in Harare was entirely made up of people who whatever the initial circumstances were accepting, or enjoying their new situation
If I were you, I would do the same. Everybody must know who he is and where his place is. Those men have the balls and big manhoods to do and get what they want, not us... So it is natural when they have our women. They are so strong and they know that they are men. They feel it in their every cell, in their balls and penises... but we are for our women...

Back