Sucking the bull

I love to suck my slut's bulls BBC (the ones who are into that) my favorite part is when he is pounding my slut's cunt/ass in doggie and i am down there licking his balls, rimming him and cleaning his massive cock. Also like when the bull is on the sofa and my wife make me suck that cock pushing my head making me deep throat him. Also had been fucked by some of them ... living the dream
take his cum on your face next :)

My girlfriend isn't into Cuckolding, but I'm the only white guy she's ever been with. All of her exes have been black and huge apparently. I'm less than 5 inches fully hard and she enjoys making fun of my size and telling me how much smaller I am than her exes. Lately she has been "joking" a lot about watching me suck a black guy and comparing our cocks. So I guess ill just encourage her "jokes" sit back and see what happens.

My girlfriend isn't into Cuckolding, but I'm the only white guy she's ever been with. All of her exes have been black and huge apparently. I'm less than 5 inches fully hard and she enjoys making fun of my size and telling me how much smaller I am than her exes. Lately she has been "joking" a lot about watching me suck a black guy and comparing our cocks. So I guess ill just encourage her "jokes" sit back and see what happens.
Now that's the kind of emotionally sadistic woman I could truly get into. You are a lucky guy.

Back