Sucking Cock

Now days its becoming very popular in straight party’s participate in exchange with male studs the moment our wife enjoy the moment and thats what matters

Nothing better than to share a nice black bull with a good sperm load for both the night before leaving our vacation making sure we will come back to him very soon for some more
i too, suck them before they fuck her, to get them nice and hard for her

I want to suck a nice big cock for my wife so bad. Don’t care about how I’m seen in the bedroom as long as it’s discreet. My wife dresses me up in lingerie and dresses just to watch me suck her dildos while she plays with her pussy and calls me names. It makes my caged clitty leak so much. I can’t wait to taste a real cock and feel him explode in my throat
Why are there no vids or pics of you being a bitch boi

It is important you bring a third man into your relationship to understand both sexual needs does respect both and just makes love ❤️ the way we need it . No bulling or humiliation just satisfying our needs , we use his service now since 3 yrs he has the king size dick plus lets us share his tool many times full loads for both of us

¿Cuántos hombres disfrutarían chupando al amante de su esposa antes de verla follar? ¿O te preocupa que te vean como homosexual?
Somos pareja swinger bisexual los dos y siempre primero damos un buen oral los dos juntos y después mientras yo le voy dando oral a ella viendo como me van penetrando a mi y le digo como se siente

Back